For Sale/Trade 27oz scn3 flex ASA 27oz pinky 34/24 vexxum

daymo

I drink better than I bat

The first is a bass ASA pinky.. got it off a GTG board member on here a lil while back..27 oz..typical bass webbing, and the faintest of rattle that comes and goes, very nice stick. Comes with a new neon green lizard skin grip 1.1.. as if this bat needed to be more loud.. SOLD TO JADAMS FOR 100

the second is a 27 oz OG easton flex scn3..taped grip..unknown amount of hits, got it last week on here..to be honest i just like like my spiralled up B3 more after hitting both side by side, has typical wear from a bat this old ASA stamp is 75% still there... BAT SOLD TO BEEF FOR 175

the third is a 34/24 -10 drop demarini vexxum fast pitch bat. this was my wifes and i think she used it for about 15 games and has been using the cf3 since.. bat is in excellent shape with og grip.. dont know the value of these.. guessing $50 ppd shipped gifted would be fair?

As for trades... need new stamp ASA in 26 or 27oz..maybe an AM, mercy or a Z (can add or do a 2 for 1).. i guess shoot me offers on everything else.. if my prices are off feel free to offer just dont be an assclown about it.. thanks guys

Last edited:

daymo

I drink better than I bat
Scn3 is gone to beef.. Will be shipped out tommorrow....enjoy her brother!