$200 shipped

Trade for

27oz Utrip Kirby
27oz Freak Black
27oz Connell 220
27oz Ressy 220

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
I've got a 100 hit 26oz Greg Connell 220, barely any signs of use, and glue rattle end load + cash. If you aren't dead set on a 27oz.

to44

Addicted to Softballfans
no its the fact that the bat has been banned from utrip, cause they fail compression right out the wrapper

franti

"Mr. Guapo's Dad"
???????

I don't know why people keep on selling this bat...
Mine has 25 hits and its fiyaaaaaaaaaaa.....

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know why people keep on selling this bat...
Mine has 25 hits and its fiyaaaaaaaaaaa.....
It is cause there way to many ld's around the country that are not allowing it to be used.. lack of comp test procedure

Anyone have both this bat and the 4TF?

How do they compare distance wise since they are both UTRIP balanced bats?

I am thinking about getting one of the two to bag with the 28 OG Z2K.

Compression testing is not a factor but would rather it not blow up too soon.

KinGClowN

Half Man Half Amazing
It is cause there way to many ld's around the country that are not allowing it to be used.. lack of comp test procedure

TO44 is correct because he lives in the same area as me league directors are banning the bat because they don't want to deal with it and the area utrip director is talking about doing the same thing. Not worth the headache

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I feel ya brother.. im glad we dont do utrip here cause i most likely buy one of these and possibly have to go through the same crap... bump for ya!!

to44

Addicted to Softballfans
Joker and Bonzer187 I dont know where you guys live maybe your directors dont care, but coming directly from the usssa meeting in florida a few weeks ago, at our meeting the other day they said the bat is banned dont even bring it to the field or try to use it, so in our area thats whats going on

But they did say it is banned from all usssa.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Joker and Bonzer187 I dont know where you guys live maybe your directors dont care, but coming directly from the usssa meeting in florida a few weeks ago, at our meeting the other day they said the bat is banned dont even bring it to the field or try to use it, so in our area thats whats going on

LOL. Oh, they told you that, did they?

Well, until it's listed here, then it's legal to use in USSSA sanctioned play. Those pesky rules and regulations get in the way of 3rd hand information sometimes.

The withdrawn and/or non-compliant list linked from the USSSA site says:

"There are currently no softball bats with the permanent new USSSA mark on the tape that have been withdrawn or determined to be non-compliant."

You think they'd update their ****ing website if the bat is banned. No, on second thought, let's send an email to one ****ing guy in Florida and let the new rules spread via word of mouth. Genius.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans

Bats not banned. Print the link from the above post^^^^^^ take it to the field with you.

Brackett

Getting to old for this
what did you get in trade
I got one I need to dump to. my area isn't allowing us to hit it either