For Sale/Trade 28BA JK Gear Supremacy Reload

soldierlife17

McGriddle
I have a NOW 28BA Jason Kendrick Gear Supremacy Reload that literally has 10 hits on it the bat hits great i just ran into some financial issues due to car problems. So this bat is of course returnable and has a valid reciept I am asking 165$ obo literally this thing is brand new people the wrapper came off a week ago just looking to sell asap
comb.jpg

comb1.jpg

Last edited:

Johnnydakota

Addicted to Softballfans
had a bj fulk, traded it for a plague, wish you would have been here a few days ago, i'd have done this, no problem

soldierlife17

McGriddle
dang ya im tryin to find a fulk swung one this past weekend at a tourney and loved it just cant seem to find my swing with combats

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I have a NOW 28BA Jason Kendrick Gear Supremacy Reload that literally has 10 hits on it the bat hits great just I like worths and mikens better. So this bat is of course returnable and has a valid reciept I am asking 185$ obo literally this thing is brand new people the wrapper came off a week ago and i swung it literally ten times i know these bats are still 299 everywhere new so 185 for it is a steal so come on some one take this thing off my hands...no trades.
comb.jpg

comb1.jpg

Sent you a PM about this bat.

And free bumpage.

Last edited: