For Sale/Trade 28oz J3A

glovinitup

Addicted to Softballfans
bat has no rattles, cracks or issues. Original grip and is bubble knob. Bat is clean just too heavy for me. Looking for trade it for the same bat in 26/27 similar condition..

or will sell for $220 firm. Bat is returnable but no receipt

please pm me any questions

image1%201_zpsgp7d09l8.jpg

image1%202_zpsj4qctqhz.jpg

image1_zpsgxnybudq.jpg

leadoffwpower

Addicted to Softballfans
28 oz J3A<14/15 juggy<27 oz J3A. So why not spend $240 or less for a new demarini w/rec imo

And I would feel bad after swinging a couple 28 oz J3A's selling 1 to a board bro without a disclaimer saying that the ones that I have swung and owned did not perform like my 27 oz J3A or the 27oz J3A's that I've played against

glovinitup

Addicted to Softballfans
28 oz J3A<14/15 juggy<27 oz J3A. So why not spend $240 or less for a new demarini w/rec imo

And I would feel bad after swinging a couple 28 oz J3A's selling 1 to a board bro without a disclaimer saying that the ones that I have swung and owned did not perform like my 27 oz J3A or the 27oz J3A's that I've played against

That is literally the dumbest thing I have ever read. So because you are weak you are saying a 28 couldn't perform like a 27. Hahahhahhaha

Ridiculous. Stop trolling bro. If your not interested move on. Bat size has nothing do with performance

Savalicious

They Call Me Hollywood
Hahahahahahaha... My 30oz rakes, but that's because I'm not a lady. I'm not huge, 6' 215lbs, but I have bat speed. Weight is purely a preference, a clean 27oz and a clean 28 oz should net the same value. Just because most people swing lady sticks shouldn't dramatically change value.

Savalicious

They Call Me Hollywood
Also any j3a I have swung produces better than any 14/15 juggy, they are just returnable so the depreciation is different.

Savalicious

They Call Me Hollywood
That is literally the dumbest thing I have ever read. So because you are weak you are saying a 28 couldn't perform like a 27. Hahahhahhaha

Ridiculous. Stop trolling bro. If your not interested move on. Bat size has nothing do with performance

Size however does sometimes change performance in certain bats due to the fact that sometimes barrels size is altered to modify weight.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Price is pretty reasonable... And the j3a is about 50-60 more valued here than the other juggys. Whether the performance is different or not.