For Sale 28oz L2 & 28oz SSR2

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
2 very solid game bats.

The SSR2 was my gamer for quite a while but I've made the transition to the 12" barrels for ASA. Approx. 800 swings. Doesn't look too pretty anymore but kills the ball and has no issues whatsoever. SOLD

Don't really want to sell the L2 but I play very little USSSA. I'm listing this to see if someone wants one that's reasonably broken in and still looks clean. I've done some of the work for ya and put 250-300 swings on a tee and only 50 or less game swings. Very few noticeable scratches. Maybe 300-400 total swings. $125 firm Gift or add PP fee's. Anything less, I'll just keep it. Returnable receipt expires in a little over a week so it's pretty much would have no usable receipt...

I also have new stock grips for both bats if that matters to you.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
PM's returned. Really just looking to sell. Thanks for the offers. Let's get these sold today!

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Up top... Price drop on the SSR2. A few offers but both bats are still here. First reasonable offer on the SSR2 takes it. L2 price is still firm. Not looking for trades at this time.

kdynamite

Coach
How heavy does the ssr2 feel? My ssr2 is ugly and has a crack but mashes. I put 2 out yesterday in 30 degree weather with my 26oz. I'd be all over this if it were 26 or 27.

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Thanks for the heads up on the L2 prices fellas. I'll probably just hang on to it if I'm asking too much. SSR2 sold pending payment.