For Sale 28oz Miken Freak98 under 250 hits.

bearski

Addicted to Softballfans
I got this in on a trade a few months back.These bats are down right nasty. For some reason someone lightly sanded the barrell above the grip. almost to take the finish off. No affects to performance or comprising anything.

I put under 250 cause its probably more like 150ish.but looks good the ASA sticker is still in tact. Serial number is 807xxxxx. Returnable no receipt.
220 shipped is a real fair asking price for these.You can swing it in ASA or USSSA and i see alot of people using them in USSSA.very good stick here.

batfreak98007.jpg

batfreak98006.jpg

batfreak98003.jpg

batfreak98004.jpg

batfreak98005.jpg

batfreak98008.jpg

batfreak98009.jpg

Last edited:

bearski

Addicted to Softballfans
lol not yet. i have gotten stupid things like that. i got the offer of 200.but i turned it down.no offense to anyone.this freak 98's are nasty. the og freaks are nasty. you just cant pay enough for these bats.there harder and harder to get especially in good shape. and they last forever. i know alot of guys who swing there freak 98 in utrip games and tournys by choice

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
yeah, i posted my flat sticker for $195 and a guy literally told me "i'll give you 175 cause thats all that bat is really worth since its so old"