For Sale 28oz OG Catty NIW

Sel

Addicted to Softballfans
I owned an ASA Catalyst and it was a tank, performed fairly well too.

I'm not a bat historian, but thought the OG versions were 2004, and we're green (asa), yellow, maybe also red, and this bat was the second version. I recall seeing plenty of them on the bay years ago, and that they weren't anything special.

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
This is an OG Canadian Exclusive Catalyst. That's why if you look close it has the NSA Canada stamp I believe. The ASA one you're talking about looks similar, but is not even close to this bat in performance.

addicted2bats

This is an OG Canadian Exclusive Catalyst. That's why if you look close it has the NSA Canada stamp I believe. The ASA one you're talking about looks similar, but is not even close to this bat in performance.

what he said.

These things are straight fire with a few hundred swings on them. And they are durable as hell. But this is too pretty to take the wrapper off of!

Sel

Addicted to Softballfans
Well damn. Years back I recall these all over and they received no luv. Hhhmmmm.

I'll be playing with the guy I sold my old green Catty, OG Mayhem & JH798, so that will be nice. That Catty was a decent slump buster.