28oz PST Xtra

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
Looking for one. Price range varies depending on condition. I would also be willing to trade my returnable 28oz BJ Fulk Mayhem or returnable 27oz Easton Salvo for one. The Fulk is webbed up pretty good and has been rattling since it had 20 swings (probably 200 now). The Salvo probably has 50-75 swings on it.

let me know what you have.

Last edited:

bndawgs

President-Elect
i'm back up to 4 and that's it for me. this last one i picked up is pretty much mint, so i'm putting that one away. my league just switched to those crappy new ASA balls, so i doubt i'll be breaking them every few months like i had been.

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
i'm back up to 4 and that's it for me. this last one i picked up is pretty much mint, so i'm putting that one away. my league just switched to those crappy new ASA balls, so i doubt i'll be breaking them every few months like i had been.

4 my ass...

You have a half dozen minimum.

bndawgs

President-Elect
nope, not any more. last year and this spring/summer was a bad one. i had 6 go down on me.

too bad you can't use that one with the endcap wear on it. i'd do a trade with you on it.

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
nope, not any more. last year and this spring/summer was a bad one. i had 6 go down on me.

too bad you can't use that one with the endcap wear on it. i'd do a trade with you on it.

I'm mad that I let my minty one go last year. I was playing almost all utrip and used an Extended for ASA, so I let my Xtra go and picked up a 2nd utrip bat (BJ Fulk). Now I barely play any utrip. I miss my Xtra. :(

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
grabbed one on ebay from vtw8lifter... description says it has a small ding/wave on the barrel, so wish me luck. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a dent or crack for a while (of course I'm not a masher like you dawgs :rolleyes: :D)

hinzy

}}i{{
grabbed one on ebay from vtw8lifter... description says it has a small ding/wave on the barrel, so wish me luck. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a dent or crack for a while (of course I'm not a masher like you dawgs :rolleyes: :D)

You outbid me... i was bidding on both of them ;)

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
You outbid me... i was bidding on both of them ;)

I was bidding on both also... somebody snagged the first one from me in the last couple seconds so I upped my bid a little on the 2nd one :D. I was hoping I'd get it for a couple bucks less but I knew I probably wasn't the only one bidding so I'm cool with that price.

Last edited:

bndawgs

President-Elect

good, now you can stfu with this wanting an xtra business. :rolleyes: