For Sale 28oz Returnable Cartel

BBBD1969

Bigger than the game.
Bat is returnable no receipt. 28oz Cartel with approximately 300 swings on it, all Classic Ms. OG grip removed, I added a knob cuff and taped over it.

Thing is broken in (I think). Selling it because I don't swing it except in BP---I have a Titan and a different Cartel I swing instead in games. Looking for $150 paypal. There is a teeny chip in the endcap and if I can get the pics loaded you can see it really is tiny. Would consider trades if a sale doesn't pan out. Thanks.

picture.php

Last edited:

BBBD1969

Bigger than the game.
Endcap. From this pic the chip is at 9:00.

picture.php

Barrel has no cracks or waves or chips. Just some ball marks.

picture.php

picture.php

BBBD1969

Bigger than the game.
Can you send more pics to [email protected] please or post them here? Thanks!

What more do you wanna see? I got both sides of the barrel, the endcap, and as close as I can get without getting too blurry to the tiny little chip in the endcap.

The handle is fine---like I mentioned, I removed the grip, put on a knobcuff, and taped over. Black tape with skull and crossbones cuz I'm hard like dat, haha!

Tell me what you want a pic of and I will try and get it sent or uploaded here. Prolly won't be tonight---I have games in a little over.

BBBD1969

Bigger than the game.
The "I don't know what browser you guys are using" bump. Can see the embedded pics in Firefox and IE. Time for an update???

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
Sold my bat in less than 12 hours...

Not sure why u are having problems?:rolleyes:

Well maybe because the only pics that show up here are the attached image of the endcap....

Embedded pics there is none....

Do you know how to use photobucket?

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
What more do you want to see goose!!!! I have a blurry close up of the end cap pic!

I just think its funny that he posts up this thread and then posts up another thread about people asking for more pics and he doesn't know why? Then when people tell him that there is only one pic herein give him good selling tips to help him move his bat he continues to blast them :rolleyes:

I bet I could have sold this bat 10 times by now :)

I guess it's really too much work to pick up my cell phone grab my item to sell and snap some pics....I list everything from my phone....

Maybe OP needs to get rid of his 2002 Gateway Desktop and get a smartphone with all the tax breaks he must get by donating all of his used softball equipment ...:eek:

Richiebalz

Paypal sent
I hate when a seller gives me attitude when I ask questions about a bat or for
Better pics. They have that mentality that I should just trust them and not ask any questions. Then after I get burned on a deal they are the same guys who say well you should have got more pics sent be a smart buyer.

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
I hate when a seller gives me attitude when I ask questions about a bat or for
Better pics. They have that mentality that I should just trust them and not ask any questions. Then after I get burned on a deal they are the same guys who say well you should have got more pics sent be a smart buyer.

^^^THIS^^^THANK YOU! He had a complete ***** fit when I asked him for more pics.