For Trade 28oz TZs

BadgeOfPride

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 3 28oz bats for trade. First what I am looking for….I have a shoulder injury, I need to go lighter. I am looking for any of the following in 27oz, will consider 26oz as well. If you can provide actual scale weights, even better:

OG Nanotek
Nanotek Alpha
FlexZilla

To trade:
28oz OGTZ – 2K hits. I am the only owner, and only swinger. I’ve had this bat since 2006 and has only been used in spring and summer seasons with .47 375. Pins are tight, it is faded, but has no noticeable scratches or dents, has the slightest Anderson wave. Grip is taped.

28oz 07TZ – 200 hits, all in doors in a tunnel with .47 375. This was to be the replacement for the OGTZ. Again, only owner, only swinger. Pins perfect, no waves, dents scratches. Grip is taped.

280z SCN8 – 2K+ hits as you can see by the endcap wear. No endcap separation, scratches and webbing, still hot as anything. Grip is taped with a knobcuff.

I would like to trade these before I attempt to sell. I would like to hear offers and combinations of all bats/cash and multiple bats. I am traveling for work until Friday, I will get pics up when return from my trip.