2nd Annual All4Fun End of Season Cash Bash Urbana, IL

andrewlinares81

ALL TIME COURTESY RUNNER
listen here clown! I believe you were wanting me to play in Hoopeston is that right? hmmmm Tiff quick start a new thread this one is full of homos.:D

you know im just playin Todd> where u been was gonna talk **** to you at work tonight didnt see you

BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
between the two tournaments you should have a field big enough to fill one. Put men's on saturday and corec on sunday so that there is a chance a few more men's teams will join. Just saying.

That is a great idea however everyone really wants a one day tournament and I don't think mens is effecting my coed divison but everyone please let me know your thoughts. Would love more teams for the cause.

tdt11

Addicted to Softballfans
That is a great idea however everyone really wants a one day tournament and I don't think mens is effecting my coed divison but everyone please let me know your thoughts. Would love more teams for the cause.

One day would be great!

Repp459

Addicted to Softballfans

The number of days is what is affecting you getting teams.

troy65

Addicted to Softballfans
weather will be awsome.. whois repp playn for???. what format tiff three game elimination.??

Hitinthisdump9

Addicted to Softballfans
weather will be awsome.. whois repp playn for???. what format tiff three game elimination.??

Repp you are too big for the team. You need to be a washed up has been to be on our team. People are asking about you on the boards, so you are obviously not washed up enough. Remember only has beens wear purple.

Repp459

Addicted to Softballfans
Repp you are too big for the team. You need to be a washed up has been to be on our team. People are asking about you on the boards, so you are obviously not washed up enough. Remember only has beens wear purple.

O I am washed up as well as a has been, I thought we were taking up golf anyway.

BATTITUDE

Extra Hitter
Mens division 3 game guarantee bracket

8am diamond 1 freddys fruit stand against daves pizza winner plays hooters
8am diamond 2 xd against psycho
8am diamond 3 charleston bears against b&b

Co_ed division round robin then single elimination

9am Diamond 1 line off against pitch slap
9am diamond 2 trevinos against battitude
Team five bye