2nd Annual NYC Invitational - Mem Day Wknd 2013

Swash35

Addicted to Softballfans
Friend request kickrocks maxx on FB. He has over 700 pictures from the tournament posted on his page. You can also see some on the Swash Buckler facebook page.

catch21

Addicted to Softballfans
was a great time. disappointed we didnt place better but there is always next year. congrats to Stats on winning and also having the best Karaoke singer.

with the exception of the ump "ribs" was a great job done by The Swash

my convo with "ribs" after watching him ump a game and seeing he is about to do mine.

some small talk then

Ribs"so is this field the windmill field?"
me "huh?" blank stare
ribs "windmill, fast pitch"
me "what did you just ump on that other field?"
ribs" ummmm......."
me" strict bowling modified. strict modified. you know that right?"
ribs"....."
me ".....blink....blink...ummm Vern<looks for Vern>>"
Ribs "so is this the same league as the other field or is this just a bunch of pick up games?"
me "VERN!!!!???!!!???"
ribs" bunting and stealing?"
me " you do realize this is a tournament, no? all these teams in the same tournament. there are teams from michigan, boston, NH and a bunch of local teams. tell me you knew this was a tournament?"
ribs"ok so bunting and stealing"
me"<<CRY>>

lmao. I'm not joking. thats almost word for word

best line was unger handing him is money after blowing no less than 8 calls that were not even close "heres your money now ge the **** out" lol

Swash35

Addicted to Softballfans
Ha, unfortunately that character slipped through the cracks. With the weather delays and extended Sunday schedule, we were short on umpires. Won't happen next year.

KATMAN23

Addicted to Softballfans
Swash 35 you need to send that picture of Elvis hitting against me were his bat is bent.one of you guys has it

catch21

Addicted to Softballfans
Ha, unfortunately that character slipped through the cracks. With the weather delays and extended Sunday schedule, we were short on umpires. Won't happen next year.

I have zero complaints about the job you guys did. I was just busting chops and sharing an interesting convo lol