For Sale/Trade 3 Bats and an A2000 glove

Soosh6622

Addicted to Softballfans
Up for sale/trade are the following bats:

29oz Mizuno Blackout Balanced. roughly 300 hits has a cracked endcap since 50 hits as well slight end cap separation. looking to get $65 for it shipped to your door.

27.5oz Freedom Sports edition Blackout. bat has 600-750 hits. Bat has a cracked end cap but no end cap seperation. Bat has 1 paint chip that's been then since the 100 hits n has not gotten any worse. Also has some paint chipping on the knob. looking to get $55 for it shipped to your door.

TRADED!!!!!!26 oz Demarini FU-DAWG Utrp Canadian edition bat. bat has roughly 400 hits on it some slight webbing bat still is not fully broken in yet. looking to get $80 for it shipped to your door.

Sold!!!!!Also up for sale is a Wilson A2000SS Breast Cancer Edition 12.75in RHT. Glove is still not close to being broken in yet. Glove was just oiled. looking to get $200 for it.

Willing to do a combo deal on the bats or even a deal for a bat and the glove.. If my prices are off please letc me know. Looking to sell first. Trades I'd be willing to look at is for endloaded UTRIP bats 27oz or 28oz bats.

Last edited: