3 bats which will be the HOTTEST!!

Barr0806

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 27oz Booger RI, 27oz Mayhem XL, 28oz Demarini Cartel (on the way) Which bat once good and broke in will be the HOTTEST. Not well one breaks in faster than the other, not they will all suck, not they will all be Hott...Out of the 3 I am going to keep 2. In your opinion which will be the best bat once broken in? Thanks Guy's Please rate 1,2,3

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
boog
xl
cartel

but they are all quite different. A centenarian is hotter than a boog, but i'll always take the booger because i like the way it feels/swings a lot more.

HumanTomTom

Extra Hitter
x 2 on booger being hotter. though i see it as a toss up on the xl and cartel. it all depends if you like the feel of the cartel.

gsus03

Banned User
doesnt matter "which is the hottest" your question should be "which two fit my swing the best" and only YOU can know the answer to that

tfs3011

Addicted to Softballfans
From my experience the booger and the xl perform about the same just depends on if you like the endload or not. I never swung a cartel but from what I have seen is that you don't have to swing as hard to get good distance out of them.

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans
Whichever one fits your swing the best will be the hottest.

My opinion, the Cartel is one of the hottest bats Ive ever seen hit. Ive seen some of the hardest line drives and some of the furthest homeruns hit with that bat. We have 2(28 and 29) on our team.

moparman05

Manager
I had to warranty swap both of my boogers and received 2 XL's in place of them. So far I'm liking the XL more. I didn't really know why people would go end loaded but now I know. My hands seems to be quicker with the weight of the bat further towards the barrel. I'll buy end loaded bats from now on. First swing without break in was a deep fly ball but the second one was well hit and left the field in a hurry. I really need to get some Evil BP balls and break them in.