3 hottest combats

matte22

Addicted to Softballfans
Combatants what do you think top 3 combat bats of all time are? I only have swung gray combat da bomb senior and lady virus. They are my fav 2 bats of all time. Krakenstein is my 3rd pick from heresy. I'm jis wondering if there are any hotter for sh??s and giggles.:D

whogotz

dilligaf?
og plague
og av

dba - but only from forum comments - i havent swung one

honorable mention and a tear shed for og gs

misfit

Addicted to Softballfans
oops thats only 1.....maybe Wanted #2 OG Avarice #3...personally I can't say about the other Combats I liked before (B1 & OG Supremecy) because I think the balls were different back then?

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
I used Classic Ms with both of those bats..............Nothing will touch a 1st batch B1, but the ASA only bats are close.

Shep

Addicted to Softballfans
Lady Virus, 1st batch b1, OG grey senior... After that it's all preference imo.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
im tired of all the lies. :) the g2 avy is decent but doesnt make me raise my eyebrows like the lime green lightning rod. i have not tried any first batch or senior, so i can not attest to those.

ATL Rookie

Manager
If the LV is not at the top of your list, you are wrong. There are no excuses for such a flagrant omission.

1. LV
2. '13 ASA Wanted
3. OG Avarice

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
If the LV is not at the top of your list, you are wrong. There are no excuses for such a flagrant omission.

1. LV
2. '13 ASA Wanted
3. OG Avarice

true dat..............I thought that was a given from Post #1
;)

Last edited:

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
im tired of all the lies. :) the g2 avy is decent but doesnt make me raise my eyebrows like the lime green lightning rod. i have not tried any first batch or senior, so i can not attest to those.

Maybe it's the indian...js

bigsmooth13

Manager

I never thought the OG Avarice was that great to be honest. I had two and both were webbed and tracked all up and down and neither one was outperforming any other stick in my bag. I thought they were very stiff and had a bad feel and glass like crack off the barrel.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Some will say a 33/25 1st batch Virus FP is right up there with the LV, I never got a feel for the 33, but I love my 34/26's

misfit

Addicted to Softballfans
someone gave me this Avarice G2 because they thought it was broken:bigok:
20140909_182821_zps836c9a5a.jpg

but it is on fire and is hitting further than these:wtf2:

bats55_zpsba25a1dc.jpg

we hit at least 50 balls off of it (in broken looking condition) and everyone loved it! .........:thumb:

Last edited:

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
I can't believe your hitting 50 bp balls with a avy looking like that. Mine would be game swings only

16gamer

Addicted to Softballfans
Here's my opinion:

1.) First batch B1
2.) OG Plague Virus
3.) Combatant or Avarice G2

* I have never swung the OG Supremacy or LV, so I can't comment on those.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I didn't take them all to the grave, and obviously never broke in my First Batch B1 all the way, but out of what I've swung

13 ASA Wanted
13 DBU
Avarice G2

The OG Avarice I swung wasn't good, but it was heavier than I like, and I can now say I think it had zero real swings on it before I swung it. It was covered in ball marks, but I think the girl who's I tried had only let kids swing it. Or it was a dud of some sort.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
I didn't take them all to the grave, and obviously never broke in my First Batch B1 all the way, but out of what I've swung

13 ASA Wanted
13 DBU
Avarice G2

The OG Avarice I swung wasn't good, but it was heavier than I like, and I can now say I think it had zero real swings on it before I swung it. It was covered in ball marks, but I think the girl who's I tried had only let kids swing it. Or it was a dud of some sort.

bet it was a latter run. those took a couple hundred swing to become----Angelic