For Sale/Trade 30oz 2014 L2

jstn8887

Addicted to Softballfans
27oz Louisville Slugger Z-3000 ASA balanced - SOLD for $120: Returnable, no receipt. No cracks, rattles, webbing or wobble. Endcap is tight. Has about 100 swings on it. I am the OG owner. Bat has the new ASA stamp on it.

30oz Easton sp14L2 - SOLD for $90: Returnable with both barcodes, but no receipt. No cracks, rattles, webbing or wobble. Endcap is tight. Has 5-6 game swings on it. I am the OG owner. The bat has the new USSSA and NSA stamps.

27oz BA Mike Macenko Gear2 - $55: Not marked as an NR, but it's a senior bat, so I doubt you can return it. It looks like someone scraped a lot of graphics off of one side of the bat. Has a large pebble rattle. Endcap popped off on the previous owner and he reglued it in.

26oz Boombah Prototype - $55: Not marked as an NR, but it's a prototype bat, so I doubt you can return it. Endcap is tight. I do not know which model it is a prototype of. No webbing or rattle. Bat has been repainted due to crappy paint job on it when I received it. No association stamps on the bat.

Both remaining bats for $100

Prices are as family/friends/gift or add the fees. As far as trades, I am mainly interested in trading for a 27oz USSSA Aftermath, 27oz J3A, 27oz Freak Black ASA, 27oz 4 the Fallen, 27oz Freak Black USSSA, 27oz 2-piece Psycho, or 26.5 or 27oz Legits. I am willing to do multiple bats and/or add cash for any of those bats. Feel free to make other trade offers, too.

Last edited: