LTB 30oz only, DEMARINI WHITE STEEL OR RAW STEEL

VMI97

Proto-typical "SLOT 2"
30oz. Only, getting for a friend....offer what you have w/ price on this thread and i'll reply accordingly....thanks. White steel or raw steel only pls, preferably wo too many dents or waves.

onereasonone

Part Time Player
This guy has new ones on FB

Andrew Zeitlin‎ .... For SOFTBALL only! All others haul ass.

9 January at 23:53 · Edited ·

I just got in Ten 26oz 2014 DeMarini WHITE STEELS(DUAL STAMPED)
They are Returnable with a receipt!!!
These are OBSOLETE and not being made anymore.

Please message me for BEST price!!

The slow pitch White Steel has been in the line for many years, and this year, DeMarini did not reinvent the wheel, they made it just a little better.

Some say this Single Wall, Two Piece construction, weapon of smash destruction was forged from the same batch of liquid metal that swallowed up both Terminators. But seriously, because of an improvement in the source raw material, the White Steel actually is going to be stronger than ever before, while handling softer balls in warm climates better as well.

DeMarini research has shown that this Steel barreled bat performs especially well with the 52/300 core softball. The C6 composite (also used in Vexxum baseball bats) is softer and more responsive than other composite handles, and really whips the bat barrel around hitting zone.

Any way you slice it, the White Steel is a perennial winner on the softball field. Because of the Single Wall design, the bat can be used in many leagues and organizations where bats with composite barrels dare not go.

2014 White Steel Features:
Barrel: 13” Single Wall Steel
Handle: C6 Composite
End Cap: N2M
USSSA 1.20 BPF
Approved for play in NSA, USSSA, ISA, ISF, ASA
One Year Manufacturer's Warranty

Please pay as GOODS/SERVICES to [email protected]