LTB 30oz. SCX3

Looking for a 30oz. SCX3. Price depends on condition. Anything without cracks or rattles would be fine. And ASA stamps need to be visible or at least distinguishable.

I could do a 28oz. as well but would prefer a 30oz.
I'd also consider an SCN3.

Last edited:

Live4Brew

All Stock.
Although it's not exactly what you are looking for, I have a 30oz SCN8 if you are interested. I think it hits every bit as good as my SCX3

Rocketfire24

Addicted to Softballfans
28 oz OG Flex and Extended that I would move. They meet your requirements, but they are 28 oz. They both of thousands of hits, but no cracks, little end cap wear and visable ASA stamps. Let me know if you are interested I will text or email you pics.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Never heard that, but awesome if it's true :D

Bump!

I can only speak from personal experience. I had a 28 and a guy on my team had a 30. Even the little guys passed the 30 around for a season or two. My 28, another guy's 28 and a 26 sat in the dugout untouched. Mine had several hundred more swings at first, too. No it wasn't shaved and yes I know for a fact. He bought a 28 for other people to swing in the fall and ended up selling it.

The 28's were great, don't get me wrong. Unless you swung it back to back with a 30.

Traded mine for a 29 Crush. We put the Crush away and swung the 30 Extended when we were out of homeruns. :D

brandon7216

Extra Hitter
I have a 30 oz that is in mint condition. 100% visible stamps. When I bought it, I hit with it and it was smoking! I was really worried that it had been cut, so took the end plug out of it to check. It's not cut at all, and with no plug it weighs 28.2 oz. I can sell it without the plug, or put on in it when my order gets here. I really wasn't planning on selling it, mainly because of the condition. If you'd like to see it though, your welcome to text me at 8653184318

kisser28

Addicted to Softballfans
30 oz scn5????? It's no extended but the price is right..... $70 shipped....... No webbing, slight wobble...