For Sale/Trade 33/24 scn7b

ncsoftballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Pick up used last year from a board bro, but a couple of weeks later I found a 34/25oz SCN7B, whose length and weight was more to my liking, so I no longer need it and hate to see it continue sitting in my garage.

I just took some quick pics, which can be seen here:

http://s719.photobucket.com/albums/ww198/lamontcannon/SCN7B/

Because of the black barrel, you can really see the scratches and ball scuffs and the wear around the end cap (all of which were there when I purchased it last year). I put about 60 BP swings on it when I first got it, but then when I picked up the 34/25 SCN7B, I no longer needed to use it. The connexion piece is intact. There are no rattles or cracks. I could not detect a wobble, so if there is one it is very light (I own a SCN4B with a serious wobble so I had something to compare it against).

I tried to capture any and all imperfections in the pics. There is one chip in the composite in the T in "Easton" (which I captured in the pics) but all in all the bat is in good condition and very solid. Since I no longer need it, it is available for $100 shipped.

I will remove the knob cuff and Easton power pad on the knob before shipping.

Payment via Paypal is preferred and would also be open to trades (either FP or SP in 24oz-26oz). Been wanting to try the following: SCN6, NRG500 FP, OG Crush, or Demarini One.12