LTB 33" fastpitch bats

Softball.com:

qwertle8

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a real nice deal on a CF5 awhile back for the team mate of my daughter, now a couple more parents want to get their kids out of junk bats. What is available and how much? Have games tonight, tomorrow and Friday to pass on info.

qwertle8

Addicted to Softballfans
I might know a few guys with girls moving bats... seems the HS is liking the LS and CF6 & 7

text is key.

Have not seen a single CF7 in action yet, lots of CF5, CF6, LXT and Zeno's around here.

Only seen one Mako all year and that was the first game of the season, girl hit a bomb.

Saw a bunch of Combats and LS against us today. Was not impressed, they only scored 1 run. But then eight of our hitters use Demarini and we only scored 2... with the game winning RBI coming from the one girl that swings an AXE ;)

qwertle8

Addicted to Softballfans
Have a couple of parents still looking to find a deal but would need the bat this coming week since the season is getting toward the end.

mkimmer

COMbatant
I have a MAYFP orange and blue 33/23. It looks like the OG Mayhem ASA slowpitch bats. It is returnable with only like 25 hits on it. Great condition. LMK, thanks!

qwertle8

Addicted to Softballfans
Already finished picking up bats for them. To late in the season to look at anything else at this point as the playoffs start on Tuesday.