For Trade 34/26 phenix for og extended

bscooter99

Addicted to Softballfans
EDIT: DEAL MADE WITH HIT50MORE, BAT IS GONE

REPOSTING THIS HERE FROM THE DEMARINI SECTION JUST TO GET MORE LOOKS...

im still not 100% sure i want to do this but just wondering if any of you demarini guys would make this trade...my phenix is of course a 34/26 with about 200-250 hits with a piece of foam rattling around and i would be looking for a nicer condition SCX3 preferrably in a 27 oz...just throwing it out there to see what comes about...and sorry if this is ultimately in the wrong section...can get pics later when needed

truthfully speaking id rather have a voltage sb73v by the way but the extended seems more likely to happen...

Last edited:

bscooter99

Addicted to Softballfans
well i has me the salvo and have had a cf3...gonna pass on the others though bro sorry
man i could have sworn you picked up a phenix a little while back...no?

bscooter99

Addicted to Softballfans
You're looking for a nicer conditioned og ext than your phenix in a trade? :confused:

No sorry not meaning that..I just meant I don't really care to trade for one of those extendeds that's close to being on it's last legs with crazy amounts of endcap wear

The Stranger

Addicted to Softballfans
well i has me the salvo and have had a cf3...gonna pass on the others though bro sorry
man i could have sworn you picked up a phenix a little while back...no?

I tried to pick one up but he wouldnt budge off $300, so I passed it up. Good luck on the trade.