For Sale/Trade 34 / 27 Demarini Flipper ASA for trade or sale

The Mad Hatter

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got a 34/27 Black and Green Demarini Flipper ASA. Got the bat a year ago for ASA Worlds in OKC and really haven't swung it since. Beat has been in my bat bag and cosmetically isn't shiny, but in reality I probably only have 150 swings MAX on it (and probably only 30 since it was compression tested last year in Oklahoma). No rattle to speak of. I've replaced the thick handle tape with athletic tape. Otherwise it's in very good shape. There is a return available but I don't have a receipt.

I don't play much ASA and I'm in need of a used Easton B1.0 or B2.0 or last years dark gray/purple (Wegman). ONLY interested in 27oz USSSA bats. I play on an Easton sponsored team this year and could use another Easton for Utrip Worlds in September.

I'm more interested in a trade and not interested in any other manufacturer or make. If you have a trade let me know. I can gift paypal and would expect the same. Feel free to email me with any questions or PM me for pics.

shawnnoonan40

I've got a 34/27 Black and Green Demarini Flipper ASA. Got the bat a year ago for ASA Worlds in OKC and really haven't swung it since. Beat has been in my bat bag and cosmetically isn't shiny, but in reality I probably only have 150 swings MAX on it (and probably only 30 since it was compression tested last year in Oklahoma). No rattle to speak of. I've replaced the thick handle tape with athletic tape. Otherwise it's in very good shape. There is a return available but I don't have a receipt.

I don't play much ASA and I'm in need of a used Easton B1.0 or B2.0 or last years dark gray/purple (Wegman). ONLY interested in 27oz USSSA bats. I play on an Easton sponsored team this year and could use another Easton for Utrip Worlds in September.

I'm more interested in a trade and not interested in any other manufacturer or make. If you have a trade let me know. I can gift paypal and would expect the same. Feel free to email me with any questions or PM me for pics.

jpjedi27

Too Old to Play
Most likely a new member staying up all night addicted to finding good deals while trying to unload all their bats they can't move.

puga10

New member didnt see date dont know why it got u so butt hurt thou u should punch urself in the face amd quit softball pretty sure you anit **** anyway