For Sale 34/27 NR Combat Gear Supremacy BALANCE

00BigMattyC00

Addicted to Softballfans
BAT IS SOLDDDDDDD

Was gonna put this in the pay it forward thread but its stalling and nothing I need is really coming up in there.
34/27
NR
Combat Gear Supremacy BA

Got about 20-25 swings. Got it as a backup while waiting for a return to come in, it got warm so I swung my freak and only used it for 2 at bats. Got it used but the guy claimed 15ish swings on it. So I am guessing 20-25 now. Pics on request but the thing looks LIKE NEW not even webbing. Only way you can tell its used is small paint chips which happen on every combat Ive had within 25swings and pine tar on the handle

$60 shipped gets it.

Last edited:

whogotz

dilligaf?
pay it forward, whaaaaattttt????

former long island resident here if you want to play favorites.

00BigMattyC00

Addicted to Softballfans
No not a reload it is the Silver one with Maroon writing...2010 Gear Supremacy 2 GEARSP2 is the model I believe
2009_combat_gear_supremacy.jpg

whogotz

dilligaf?
one of my favorite bats ever. sad day when mine cracked. what items are you looking for as a trade?

00BigMattyC00

Addicted to Softballfans
Not really looking for trades, maybe a Size 42 Long Pants in Navy or maybe some size 16 or 16 Navy Cleats (not turfs)

Really looking to get cash though. $60 shipped to your door

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
Not really looking for trades, maybe a Size 42 Long Pants in Navy or maybe some size 16 or 16 Navy Cleats (not turfs)

Really looking to get cash though. $60 shipped to your door
If it is the silver one then I am for sure interested.

I have the pants you desire in the size you desire as well. I can actually send you a couple pairs for the bat.

Let me know, would really like this bat since I only have one BA and who knows how long it will last.

00BigMattyC00

Addicted to Softballfans
Once i hear back from Big when I send him the pics later today I will let you know. I could definitely go for a few pairs of pants

00BigMattyC00

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha sounds good waiting to hear from the first guy Ill give him to the end of the night tonight to get in touch with me

00BigMattyC00

Addicted to Softballfans
#1 fell through, on to #2, once I hear back from him I will keep the other 2 of you guys informed on whether it is still for sale or not