For Sale/Trade 34/30 Tiphoon!

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
SOLD for $220

yes, this one has an Endcap. 30 ounce (hotter than the 28oz version). Kills everything including 52s.
Previous owner sanded off titanium markings . Has thousands of swings on it with everything including Evil derby balls, sanding didn’t affect integrity. Can’t feel it when you run your hands over it.
Brand new Lizard skins grip. $250 shipped.
Can’t use Photobucket anymore? Check my profile for all the pics.
Will trade for a 27oz Bombardier.

full

Last edited:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I can see a little higher resale due to site sale and PayPal fees, but that is an extreme price difference .
It is also one thing if someone buys on here uses it for however long and someone comes along and offers more than what was paid, but to buy just to turn around and gouge WHILE using someone else's pics is absolutely BS.. this site was not made for that js

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
I bought it years ago and just sold it to TurboLumpy last month, last of my real ti bats. I really dont know how well they hit the new balls but she rocked the 47s
SMOKE

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I bought it years ago and just sold it to TurboLumpy last month, last of my real ti bats. I really dont know how well they hit the new balls but she rocked the 47s
SMOKE
IMO it's just meh on the new stuff. It's fine but you just dont get the performance plus durability like you did with the older balls. I was only hitting 52/300s and some beat to hell 44/375 (SB12s) but i was still really disappointed

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
That tells you just how ridicuouly hot the new stuff is. Titanium bats were banned due to performance, and most new stuff outperforms them. Sad state of affairs IMO.