$35 NSA leather balls

single wally

Professional Amateur
This weekend I'll be trying out the 600's, which a buddy of mine on here bought at the $35/doz price. It will be fun to see what I can do with a "long haul bomber" style ball! I just hope my bats don't explode hitting those rocks...

eolivares1976

LA Lawmen
Wish I would have known I could have got the 600's for that price. Anyone know if this is still available? If so I'm pp ready

eolivares1976

LA Lawmen
Just spoke with William Wilson via Facebook and he has told me that the sale is over but we can still have the balls for $45 shipped. He has asked me to post this on here.

Apex

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys should do a video with the 600's dropping bombs.. see how far you can hit one, big nate on our team hit one 450 with them we google maped it and its on that video clip that was on here a wile back..

single wally

Professional Amateur
You guys should do a video with the 600's dropping bombs.. see how far you can hit one, big nate on our team hit one 450 with them we google maped it and its on that video clip that was on here a wile back..

I hit with the 600's today and was dropping bombs with them, but nothing remotely close to 450', even with the roll. :) They are fun to hit with and definitely fly. I wish I had picked up a dozen for myself when there were at $35, that was an absolute steal! If you can get them for $45 shipped now, which i think is the case, I can tell you that's a great deal too.

Another thing to note is that while the 600's are hard, I didn't feel like they were doing any more damage to my bats than Classic M's, and it was cold out (45-50). I once hit with some old ASA .47/.525s (white ones) and they seemed way harder and more damaging to bats than the Apex 600's.

WTrackP

Addicted to Softballfans
I cracked open a big box of the NSA's yesterday, all I can say is nice. Can't be beat, even for 45.

Apex

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea the 600's are a lighter ball so as not to damage a bat and still fly.. like 180 grams vs 195 grams I think.. the NSA are a great ball and the 2011 are even better as well as the ASA this time also. william said the glue used in early batch hardended so it didnt flex, were the NSA 600's and all new balls since then have a better latex adhesive so there is more flex so covers to pull away from core like the first batch of ASA did. he also said he will be doing free shipping all year for all orders including 2011 balls ASA/NSA and 600's hey we are in a resession got save some bucks some how..

ar2x7

Substance & Style
blerg, i am on this site a ton, how did i miss the 35.00 a dozen price ?

Last edited:

swish16

What goes here?
Sry fellas looks like im unable to do any deals for guys on here for orders less than 4 dozen to avoid stepping on the toes of other reps. If you guys are able to get an order together of 4 dozen or more with local guys I can help out a little bit on pricing.. You can order any combination of NSA ISA Asa and BP balls to make that 4 dozen total but I gotta have 1 address to ship to.. Other than that you gotta go through the site... Maybe I can get Big Bill to do some kind of monthly coupon on each ball..

imqru1042

Thanks

Sry fellas looks like im unable to do any deals for guys on here for orders less than 4 dozen to avoid stepping on the toes of other reps. If you guys are able to get an order together of 4 dozen or more with local guys I can help out a little bit on pricing.. You can order any combination of NSA ISA Asa and BP balls to make that 4 dozen total but I gotta have 1 address to ship to.. Other than that you gotta go through the site... Maybe I can get Big Bill to do some kind of monthly coupon on each ball..

Thanks swish for trying.

Twin00

The Bus Stop Boxer

PM me with a price for 4 dozen. We buy about 4 or 5 dozen at a time anyway. Kinda curious about these balls. All we use is the Thunder Advance....pricey, but good. How do these compare?

Stretch19

Grow up
got my 2 dozen in yesterday...there is snow on the ground so wont be hitting them, but they appear to be very legit. they have a nice leather cover and seem nice and hard, looking forward to hitting some BULLETS with these bishes

waylong

Banned User
I think thunder advances are illegal this year? not sure.. or maybee its there not making them anymore.. Bullets are a gooood ball fo ****zle.

eHall

Base burglar
I think thunder advances are illegal this year? not sure.. or maybee its there not making them anymore.. Bullets are a gooood ball fo ****zle.

The TAs are being phased out but are still 100% legal for 2011.

They are no longer being produced and will be illegal for 2012 along with all multi layer balls.

They are still available at the sbf store. I would imagine they will be gone by may at that price. Then they will be upwards of 100 per dozen on the secondary market.

obie23

Manager
we been woking with william here in Cincinnati Ohio Team Vicious been hitting them in the gages and yes they are rocks and hold up very well so if your interested order a few and you will be surprised