3D printed portable bat rack

loxx0050

Messing around with my 3D printer since I finally picked one up recently. Custom portable bat rack that I plan to use on fields that don't have them on the dugout fence already.

2iL3Ry0.jpeg

Ts5ZRQG.jpeg

5 bats is probably the max load of this rack the way I designed it unless I add another middle hook and/or additional structure support. It's modular to add/subtract pieces and the hooks are garden S hooks bent to shape. Took way too long playing with the iterations and also to get it to print mostly properly. Still have to figure out how to more successfully get my 3D prints started off.

loxx0050

Yes, I picked up an Ender 3 Pro 3D printer a month ago as it was on an promotional sale for $100 at MicroCenter. Couldn't resist at that price point as I've always wanted one but was unwilling to pull the trigger until it was a good deal.

Used it to print replacement parts for a few household items so far and some fun prints for the kiddo too. Still deciding on my next print project now that I finished my bat rack (for now).

r8dr_rider

Nice rack….lol
I would get one if my team wasn’t so lazy and drunk during games. We just hang bats on the fence and hope the ball never hits them