3n2 needs help

ReyII

Putangina Mo
We dealt with a dealer out of Texas from 3n2. We had great communication until the end when things went sour. We had an expected delivery date of approximately 20 May. I get a text today that corporate says that they had QC issues and now they have to redo it and will send it out in 3 weeks rushed. I will tell you that I will never deal with anyone else but Elite Sports for my uniforms. Why in the hell did we even try out another big company? Mistake will never happen again.

Damo

<font color=#cc3333"> MADE IN CANADA!</font>
We dealt with a dealer out of Texas from 3n2. We had great communication until the end when things went sour. We had an expected delivery date of approximately 20 May. I get a text today that corporate says that they had QC issues and now they have to redo it and will send it out in 3 weeks rushed. I will tell you that I will never deal with anyone else but Elite Sports for my uniforms. Why in the hell did we even try out another big company? Mistake will never happen again.

Guess you could have got them and they all fall apart on you
Just sayin

ReyII

Putangina Mo
Guess you could have got them and they all fall apart on you
Just sayin

Guess so, however, a big company like that with QC issues is bs especially last minute. You should've noticed that your product was sucking during production. Don't the little Thai boys and girls know how to talk?

razz

Addicted to Softballfans
I talked with one of their Senior Reps on the phone today and even though me and all our guys approved the design they wouldn't make the jerseys. We wanted them to look a little blurry (like looking through smoke) and had them designed by an artist. They said they didn't like the design and wouldn't print.

ReyII

Putangina Mo
I talked with one of their Senior Reps on the phone today and even though me and all our guys approved the design they wouldn't make the jerseys. We wanted them to look a little blurry (like looking through smoke) and had them designed by an artist. They said they didn't like the design and wouldn't print.

Good reason? They also didn't come through for the All Army Softball Team. I'm wrong, they did, the uniforms came in during the championship game of the last day when promised a week and a half prior. Arod3776 get ready for our business back.

Damo

Guess so, however, a big company like that with QC issues is bs especially last minute. You should've noticed that your product was sucking during production. Don't the little Thai boys and girls know how to talk?

Not that big of a company
Maybe call Buick,Chrysler, Chevrolet and figure out why the do recalls or recall 500,000 vehicles? There's a big company
Company's have problems and address the issue so they don't get a bad name for a ****ty product
Guess some impatient people like your self rather get a ****ty qc problem jersey and be happy with it?
I doubt it you would be whining like a 3 year old in the grocery store cause you couldn't get fruit loops

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans
We ordered through 3n2 this year and had some problems but they are correcting them ASAP. We had two guys order medium shirts which ended up being to small(I believe they are actually small, not medium) and 3n2 are printing and sending 2 larges out ASAP. We were called last week and told our pants would be a week behind. Received a phone call on Thursday and we were told we should have our pants by Tuesday(5/21). Very happy with their CS!!

ReyII

Putangina Mo
Not that big of a company
Maybe call Buick,Chrysler, Chevrolet and figure out why the do recalls or recall 500,000 vehicles? There's a big company
Company's have problems and address the issue so they don't get a bad name for a ****ty product
Guess some impatient people like your self rather get a ****ty qc problem jersey and be happy with it?
I doubt it you would be whining like a 3 year old in the grocery store cause you couldn't get fruit loops

So what car company would you call over there EH? The order was put in, in December....so tell me I was impatient. GFY!

OBTW, I don't like Fruit Loops and keep supporting the French...Frenchie!

ReyII

Putangina Mo
We ordered through 3n2 this year and had some problems but they are correcting them ASAP. We had two guys order medium shirts which ended up being to small(I believe they are actually small, not medium) and 3n2 are printing and sending 2 larges out ASAP. We were called last week and told our pants would be a week behind. Received a phone call on Thursday and we were told we should have our pants by Tuesday(5/21). Very happy with their CS!!

Glad it worked out with you, it wasn't in our cards to get the product we wanted.

djbaldmaninc

Addicted to Softballfans
I went with the package deal they were offering with pants, jerseys, sleeves, hats, and belts. I got the mockup approved and order in by Feb1st. Paid by the end of that week. Jerseys arrived April 17th - satisfied. Pants - NGTG. The panel designs were changed by the production team and they even changed one of the colors to a completely darker shade. The belts matched the bad color in the pants too. The hats - Satisfied. No sleeves were produced. Just got the word that I will be getting them by end of the week (May 24th)! The rep is working hard for us but the 3n2 guys are dropping the ball here. Oh and to quickly fix the pant screw up, 7-8 weeks! Season is over in 9 weeks. wtf.

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
Well, what can I say except for 3n2 as a company completely dropped the ball on several orders this year. We apologize for the errors/delays although that really doesn't do any of you any good at this point.

As a rep, I know my entire day is consumed with contacting those teams with errors/delays in providing updates when I get them and in offering free gear (stock pants, shirts, etc), discounts on order or refunds, etc.

We are experiencing the same story as many have on here in that business exploded beyond expectations and we did a piss poor job in communicating those issues back down to our customers. Again for that I apologize to all of you for the mistakes.

We are working in correcting those poor lines of communications and we have already seen some tremendous progress although we have a huge hole to dig out of. If you have any questions please keep in contact with your rep or directly with 3n2 as I only have information on my orders.

Damo

So what car company would you call over there EH? The order was put in, in December....so tell me I was impatient. GFY!

OBTW, I don't like Fruit Loops and keep supporting the French...Frenchie!

Hawaii ............ Enough said

ReyII

Putangina Mo

Serve your country and maybe you can be in Hawaii too. Oh that's right you guys don't help anyone with their freedoms. So when you decide to raise your right hand and serve multiple deployments, you let me know Frenchie.

danny10

BOMB DROPPER
i will tell you guys this i order my stuff in feb paid for it the same day was told 5-7 weeks we got the bags,jerseys,pants,hats,sleevs belts we just got the bags,hats,belts last week still missing the jerseys,pants,sleevs it has been 13 weeks sents i paid for my teams stuff.....

Madsunz

Well, what can I say except for 3n2 as a company completely dropped the ball on several orders this year. We apologize for the errors/delays although that really doesn't do any of you any good at this point.

As a rep, I know my entire day is consumed with contacting those teams with errors/delays in providing updates when I get them and in offering free gear (stock pants, shirts, etc), discounts on order or refunds, etc.

We are experiencing the same story as many have on here in that business exploded beyond expectations and we did a piss poor job in communicating those issues back down to our customers. Again for that I apologize to all of you for the mistakes.

We are working in correcting those poor lines of communications and we have already seen some tremendous progress although we have a huge hole to dig out of. If you have any questions please keep in contact with your rep or directly with 3n2 as I only have information on my orders.

Well, we had a $6K+ order, placed it up front and paid to expedite it. Received the order and there were shirts missing. We added shirts after the initial order, and were told they would have to wait in queue. We received 17 jerseys about 3 weeks after our initial order, told they were 'quality' issues. However, only one of the shirts that it replaced (of well over 200 full subs) was bad. We have had a number of others that seem to be falling apart. I had to replace one for a coach after 3 washings. We are still waiting for jerseys from our initial order (placed March 23rd). On top of that, when we have received stuff they are GROUND shipping it to us. We have been offered nothing free, nothing rushed, etc. I'm thinking this is NOT the route for us to go again.

Madsunz

Also, we have received some of the jerseys we ordered LAST before the initial ones that weren't made and some of the late adds that were turned in shortly after our initial order.

djbaldmaninc

Addicted to Softballfans
My rep told me the final solution for our order debacle was to take the offer of $5 per pair of corrected pants and a promise of 7 to 8 week production time.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Serve your country and maybe you can be in Hawaii too. Oh that's right you guys don't help anyone with their freedoms. So when you decide to raise your right hand and serve multiple deployments, you let me know Frenchie.

Please do not put all of us canucks in the same category. We actually do some freedom work or peace keeping whatever you want to call it from here. I have several friends and family in the Canadian military and appreciate their service every day. As well as I appreciate your countries service for what you all do.

Just try and think of this from his standpoint and see how he is feeling. All this time is obviously ngtg!

Guys just remember dont turn this into a Canadian/American thing it should never be that. We are the closest of friends and allies in this world. Just remember that. If someone big and scary ever comes knocking on either of our doors I am sure both would jump to help the other out at least I would hope so.

MB:cool:

MMAKOL

I remember the Days......
Keep this up top.

We are currently in 15th or 16th week of waiting on pants with no end in sight. We were offered out of the deal a few weeks ago, but decided to stick it out over 3 weeks ago because of information provided to us at the time.

2 tournaments left in the season and do not think we will receive our pants or our replacement jerseys in time for States. What an absolute huge disappointment for the girls.

3N2 did send us one set of white pants in lieu of our 2 pairs of custom pants 2 weeks ago. Nice gesture, but not even close to making up for their production and delivery performance.