3n2 Sale....fyi...

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Now I'm gonna be giddy and excited 'til I get these. Only thing I'm worried about now is the arch. I'm flat footed and I'm REALLY hoping there's not a big forced arch in these. If so, they might end up in the selling section, haha.

Blake

(|)
I've only been doing it for a month straight and actually besides not getting shoes replaced..................The reps here have taken it pretty well. Enough is enough. There comes a time that you're not just bitching, but being a *****..............and I've been across that line for at least 12 days. :D

Well said and I agree lolz

imqru1042

Just bought one. Total to Miami was $31.52 for ONE pair shipped. I hope I like them, but for the price, ill give them a try.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Now I'm gonna be giddy and excited 'til I get these. Only thing I'm worried about now is the arch. I'm flat footed and I'm REALLY hoping there's not a big forced arch in these. If so, they might end up in the selling section, haha.

Dude.........Just pull the insoles out and put some with better arch supports. I actually put high end, runners insoles in all of my tourney shoes. Makes a huge difference.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Dude.........Just pull the insoles out and put some with better arch supports. I actually put high end, runners insoles in all of my tourney shoes. Makes a huge difference.

Good thinking. In the past I've had shoes that were "built" with too much of an arch, not just the insole. After awhile, it will start pushing enough pressure that it starts to hurt the arch area (or in my case the "no arch" area). Usually, like you said, it is just the insoles though. I use the Dr. Scholl's gel insoles in alot of my shoes (basically all except my New Balance shoes, as they fit my foot pretty well).

3N2Sports

Addicted to Softballfans

Thanks for all of you who are trying our product line. We are very excited about our products and we believe they will be enjoyed by those who trial them.

Lastly, remember, our inline products are sold through Softball Fans as well as all our dealers nationwide so use our dealer locator function on our website to find the closest dealer in your area.

For all your Upper Midwest folks, beginning in March 2011, Scheels will begin carrying our products in the majority of their Upper Midwest stores, which will provide additional ease of access to our products.

-3N2

Last edited:

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Folks - Bare in mind besides our manufacturer warranty on even our close-out products that back our product against defect, if for any reason, the product you receive doesn't work, use our Easy Exchange service to return them for full refund (except cost of original shipping cost) or exchange without additional cost incurred. You should order with confidence.

Thanks for all of you who are trying our product line. We are very excited about our products and we believe they will be enjoyed by those who trial them.

Lastly, remember, our inline products are sold through Softball Fans as well as all our dealers nationwide so use our dealer locator function on our website to find the closest dealer in your area.

For all your Upper Midwest folks, beginning in March 2011, Scheels will begin carrying our products in the majority of their Upper Midwest stores, which will provide additional ease of access to our products.

-3N2

Good stuff here. Thanks!

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Good thinking. In the past I've had shoes that were "built" with too much of an arch, not just the insole. After awhile, it will start pushing enough pressure that it starts to hurt the arch area (or in my case the "no arch" area). Usually, like you said, it is just the insoles though. I use the Dr. Scholl's gel insoles in alot of my shoes (basically all except my New Balance shoes, as they fit my foot pretty well).

I just thought to myself, "Those got to be some comfy ass shoes if they run 26 miles in them." So, I was in Spokane and dropped by a runners store and asked them about the insoles and my application of them. They said, "Oh yeah.....These will make a huge difference......" pointed me toward a couple of different insoles. Great investment.

Jsark

Addicted to Softballfans
Just ordered a pair, Luckily, I live locally to them, So I'm headed out to go pick them up... Can't beat that deal...

whogotz

dilligaf?
Oh baby! Good thing I live twenty minutes from their warehouse.....headed there soon to pick mine up

Flam421

250ft bombs...
$33.03 for shipment to WV... Good price on the shoes but $13 for shipping is a bit high. Oh well, you can't find good baller kicks for anything close to $30.

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
$33.03 for shipment to WV... Good price on the shoes but $13 for shipping is a bit high. Oh well, you can't find good baller kicks for anything close to $30.

I've used UPS, FedEx, USPS and $13 is a pretty common cost from my experience for a pair of shoes in a 3n2 box. On that note, there was a rate increase by those companies in 2011

Thanks again for the purchase and I hope you like the shoes....let us know if you need anything else.

Additionally, our server has been updated so it should be running pretty smooth today. If anybody has any issues please let us know so we can fix it asap.

brad_g

Addicted to Softballfans

Should have just done what I did, ordered two pairs. That way the shipping doesn't matter since it was the same price for two. ~$5.50 for shipping per pair!:D:D Two pairs of 3n2's for $51

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci

Should have just done what I did, ordered two pairs. That way the shipping doesn't matter since it was the same price for two. ~$5.50 for shipping per pair!:D:D Two pairs of 3n2's for $51

something just ins't right here. I've heard shipping prices of $8 to Ohio, $13 for shipping from FLA to WV and now your saying shipping from Fla to WA is $5.50. Does anyone else see the oddities of these shipping prices and how do those that ordered some shipping prices compare?

FL Auburn Tiger

Wannabe Masher
something just ins't right here. I've heard shipping prices of $8 to Ohio, $13 for shipping from FLA to WV and now your saying shipping from Fla to WA is $5.50. Does anyone else see the oddities of these shipping prices and how do those that ordered some shipping prices compare?

hes saying 5.50 per pair when you order 2, the shipping is the same whether you get 1 or 2 pairs

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
hes saying 5.50 per pair when you order 2, the shipping is the same whether you get 1 or 2 pairs

Um yeah. I know what he is saying. However, he's saying he got 2 pairs of shoes shipped from FLa to WA for $11 and another person paid $13 shipping from FL to WV which is about 1/3 of the distance that it is to WA. Then someone else in the same part of the country in Ohio paid $8 to the state that is northwest of WV...

FL Auburn Tiger

Wannabe Masher
Ha, ha, ha................"FL Auburn Tiger"??? Ha, ha, ha......Wait until the win the National Championship and jump on the bandwagon. I wanna puke.

im from alabama and have been an Auburn fan my whole life, thru thick and thin, no bandwagon here buddy

Last edited:

FL Auburn Tiger

Wannabe Masher
Um yeah. I know what he is saying. However, he's saying he got 2 pairs of shoes shipped from FLa to WA for $11 and another person paid $13 shipping from FL to WV which is about 1/3 of the distance that it is to WA. Then someone else in the same part of the country in Ohio paid $8 to the state that is northwest of WV...

lol my bad i only saw what you had posted in that one post...i get what youre saying now...that is a little strange. hell, i live in orlando and dont have the time to go get the cleats so im having them shipped 20 minutes away and it is costing me $9 for shipping, seems pretty F'ed up

SlushyBOB

Noodle Arm

-3N2

3n2,

I sent you a pm about my order. Please respond ASAP. Thanks.....

3N2Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
um yeah. I know what he is saying. However, he's saying he got 2 pairs of shoes shipped from fla to wa for $11 and another person paid $13 shipping from fl to wv which is about 1/3 of the distance that it is to wa. Then someone else in the same part of the country in ohio paid $8 to the state that is northwest of wv...

longball - bare in mind fedex rates differ not only by what part of the country you live in but if you are in a remote area, if you ship to commercial or residential area, etc. Certainly distance is one factor, but many other elements may cause a difference in shipping rates. There are surcharges related to residential addresses as well as if you live in a non-metro area (ie country), it will be slightly more expensive. Our shipping rates are set by fedex not 3n2.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
longball - bare in mind fedex rates differ not only by what part of the country you live in but if you are in a remote area, if you ship to commercial or residential area, etc. Certainly distance is one factor, but many other elements may cause a difference in shipping rates. There are surcharges related to residential addresses as well as if you live in a non-metro area (ie country), it will be slightly more expensive. Our shipping rates are set by fedex not 3n2.

Thanks for clearing that up. I wasnt inferring that you were chaning your shipping rates, I was just saying that the prices don't add up especially when you are shipping 2 pairs of shoes from one corner of the country to the opposite corner of the country and 1 pair 3 states away and it's more expensive..
You never did respond to my PM sent 2 days ago...