3rd Annual Haybale Classic Draft Tournament in KC

KcCornhead

Haybale Classic Draft Tournament: November 5th Markey Park/Belton, Mo. (KC suburb) Open to Men's Major-E $20.00 @ player. Hit your own Women's optic yellow or white Unlimited Homeruns, pinch runners allowed/last out, hit the Haybales/pitchers screen your out Run spreads 20-3/4 15-5/6 Concessions onsite Pay-out will be Cold Beer, Hooter Wings, and Cash Sponsored by Hooters, Bud Light, Crown Royal, and Kansassoftball.net Player waiver must be signed Coaches TBA

We usually draw between 100-150 guys for this. It has quickly become the most popular tournament during the year. Jeremy Isenhower from Resmondo usually brings in a couple of his buddys from Resmondo to play in this. Everyone gets drafted, starts, and plays. Its a Sandlot style draft where everyone divides up by positions and captains start picking and tournament director keeps track of team rosters as picks are made. Great chance to get out and meet and play with some guys you see around, but don't necessarily get to play with. All are welcome no matter your skill level. biggest party and drinking softball tournament you will ever be apart of. you dont have to preregister, but if you would like to, to help us get an idea of the amount of attendies for captain selction, go to Kansassoftball.net and add your name to the sticky thread at the top.

Last edited:

alteredzx

Bazinga
If your anywhere near KC you have to make this tournament. I played in it last year and had an absolute blast! A couple of unmentioned teams were drunk before the first pitch was thrown. Haybales were viciously attacked. Some of the longest HR's you will ever see.

okieod149

Addicted to Softballfans
Can you give me directions to the park or the address as is I am from oklahoma but would love to come up to this it sounds like a blast.

KcCornhead

Can you give me directions to the park or the address as is I am from oklahoma but would love to come up to this it sounds like a blast.

trust me its worth the trip...and there is always a couple guys that show up with fully stocked bars worth of alcohol...just hope you get drafted by the same team as them!!

1MoreSwing

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll bump it.
Funnest tourny of the year. Let us know where you're coming from. The farther out, the more free beer you'll probably get.

BlueDevil

Addicted to Softballfans
Play coed at mid america now. Was my first year playin just finished college ball so looking for a comp team in kc.

KcCornhead

2 Weeks away form 3rd annual Haybale Draft Tournament, please sign up at Kansassoftball.net on the sticky thread at top, so we have a pretty good estimate of people attending and be prepared...at 82 people so far. The more the better!!

KcCornhead

Jägerbomb that is!!! up to 120 guys so far, if your coming sign up so we have enough captains so everyone has a team please!

alteredzx

Bazinga
Jägerbomb that is!!! up to 120 guys so far, if your coming sign up so we have enough captains so everyone has a team please!

I do have a liter of Jager unopened sitting in my freezer.....along with some authentic Kentucky moonshine.......along with an unopened bottle of 8 year old spiced rum from the dominican republic........along with uh uh uh, i think that is it.