4/21 ***berland, MD. $1000 to win!!

xav555

Addicted to Softballfans
Guaranteed $1000 (for 1st based on 12 teams)
When: April 21, 2012
Where: Frostburg, Md.
Entry Fee: $200
Hit your own 44/.375
1 Hr. an inning
1-1 count to start
usssa bats ( no senior or girls fastpitch bats)
Contact Dale 814-842-6333
Contact Vaughn 814-521-4883

Last edited:

xav555

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes! But we splurged and all bought green mayhems! I mean we did get bumped up to super rec. class E this year! Lol! Figure it's are last year to use them before the new stamp.

xav555

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes! Day tourny. This is one of the only weekends we could get the fields for a day tourny. Hoping to start 8a.m. or 9a.m.

MD_DAVE

Addicted to Softballfans
jus curious... you all playin in it also or jus runnin it? what teams you got signed up so far??

xav555

Addicted to Softballfans
No we are not playing in it. Just running it. So far we have tri state hitmen, bangout, Hyndman ministries, and i think pittbulls. Not sure who else I will have to talk to Dale to confirm. Hope this helps. Also tournament is being moved to Frostburg due to scheduling issues with the over 30 league. They picked up a couple teams and need to start a week early for some reason.

MD_DAVE

Addicted to Softballfans
Scope out what competition??? its the same freakin teams every tourney????? jus curious if m&m came back after ray screwed them over pretty bad....

MD_DAVE

Addicted to Softballfans
i know the competition levels of the teams, of the ones mentioned they can play with anyone any given day.. is there more than one field in frostburg to play on???

pissiles19

The Veteran
i know the competition levels of the teams, of the ones mentioned they can play with anyone any given day.. is there more than one field in frostburg to play on???

Just 1 field. So it will be a long wait between games. Bring lots of beer.

pissiles19

The Veteran
Scope out what competition??? its the same freakin teams every tourney????? jus curious if m&m came back after ray screwed them over pretty bad....

How did Ray screw them over. Cause he explained the rule to them and they still thought they didn't have go by it. Plus they did it once and was warned.

But if you want my opinion I think it was the GREEN MAYHEM and the TA's that screwed M&M. LOL

MD_DAVE

Addicted to Softballfans
HAHAHAHA.so.your.sayin.your.equipment.is.y.you.win??not.your.players....LOL...j/k...(space.bar.quit.workin!!!)

pissiles19

The Veteran
That is what the rumor has it. GREEN MAYHEM was shaved and the only reason why they lost. Just passed the bat downt the line up. HAHAHAHA.

MD_DAVE

Addicted to Softballfans
personally.send.them.another.invite...lol...with.team.logo.on.the.envelope..that'd.be.great...

xav555

Addicted to Softballfans
Send who an invite? What the H E L L are you guys yaking about? If you want to play great! If you don't great! As far as M&M whatever. I have 2 mayhems in my bag and if you look there will be 5+ on the fence. All made in the u.s.a. all legal. You guys act like you don't know they're good bats. I have a saw if you got the cash! Cut away! Other than that I am sick of hearing about mayhems. I'm 6'3'' 250# I can hit with a 2x4. I have a bj fulk that is getting hot also. I guess it's shaved! LMAO!

pissiles19

The Veteran
I'm 6'3'' 250# I can hit with a 2x4. I have a bj fulk that is getting hot also. I guess it's shaved! LMAO!
You got this from somebody else. LOL

Calm down LOL