4 bat back pack

mihklo

You will get a bunch of people recommend the diamond ix3. I had one and it's a good bag that holds plenty of stuff. My only complaint about it was pretty much having one big compartment.

I sold mine and have been using a roller for some time now. But If I was to go back to a backpack it would be the anderson one. Plenty of storage and a few different compartments.

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
Boombah superpack. I just prefer the design over the rest. If u wanna roll w Demarini get the aftermath pack

lx_2nv

Coach
Depends on what you wanna carry I guess. I am perfectly happy with my Diamond. I bought my oldest daughter a Boombah Superpack and my youngest the new Boombah. All 3 I would rock.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
Louisville Slugger Series 7 or 9. I bought one mid season last year and have been happy with it so far.

Mudfrog

Addicted to Softballfans
I use the Diamond ix3, it's the only one that I could find that will fit my size 14's in the cleat department. They also have great customer service, some of the stitching came loose on the bat compartment of my first bag and they sent me a brand new replacement, no shipping or anything was required. I'd definitely use them again.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
thanks guys.... just tired of carrying a big bag but still want to carry more then 2 bats. just playing league ball so dont need all the extra room.

SandyWH

#Delicious
Anderson has the multiple compartments - I love mine

Just got a Diamond ix3 for $15 and will do the mod shelf and use that one too.

I like the space of the Anderson to the Diamond, but the pouches and compartments are in all the right places for the Diamond

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
Diamond. I've had mine for 3 years I think and it's held up great! And as someone mentioned, there's a pvc shelf you could make.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I'm the only person on my team that brings bats.....well aside from the guy that brings out his Anderson Flex singlewall and the other guy that brings out his "expensive" Hammer

exactly..... im done draggin a bag full of bats around this year though. 4 bats is plenty to choose from.

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
I just wish the people on my team would go buy their own bats instead of using mine. No, the Hammer doesn't count as having your own bat either

lx_2nv

Coach
I just wish the people on my team would go buy their own bats instead of using mine. No, the Hammer doesn't count as having your own bat either

Same...I buy these bats for me. Why is it OK that I can spend hundreds on bats and you can't. If I offer it to you that's one thing...but just don't assume.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I dont care if people swing my bats. Share or let them swing junk is the other option though lol, Some guys dont care enough to spend the money and I dont blame them.

Third year with a bunch of younger guys that are catching the bat bug now so I can back off :D

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I dont care if people swing my bats. Share or let them swing junk is the other option though lol, Some guys dont care enough to spend the money and I dont blame them.

Third year with a bunch of younger guys that are catching the bat bug now so I can back off :D

You're lucky. Guy on my team came to me and said he had just ordered a "bat that looks just like yours" as I'm warming up with my Torq. He then proceeds to tell me he spent "around $100". Next game he pulls out the "better than the hammer" singlewall that Easton has. He can't figure out why his bat makes a ping instead of a crack like mine.....

Glitch

Starting Player
A few years back I was the only person on my team with a composite bat. Now my bat obsession has spread to the rest of the team and we all have a wide variety of bats to swing. Thankfully we are all pretty good friends so no one really gives a **** who swings who's bat. Works out really well and allows each player to find out what kind of bat they swing best.