For Sale/Trade -----4 Bats (Demarini and Worth), Black Ops Roller, and 14" Wilson a700-----

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
Prices are obo, paypal as friends/family or add for fees, and shipped usps priority...unless noted.

Trades would be for Demarini:
26/27oz Deuce
27oz OTC, J2a, J2 FSE, Juggy OG
28oz Geezer, J5
27oz rd28 ASA
25.5oz og Demarini Future

1. SOLD27oz Demarini J3a - returnable, no receipt. og grip. no cracks, rattles, webbing, or endcap separation. has field scratches. - $210SOLD

2. SOLD26.5 Demarini Insane U (white/gold) - returnable with receipt (3/20/16). demarini fade grip. mint condition. - $180SOLD

3. SOLD25oz '16 Demarini Mercy - returnable with receipt (4/13/16). demarini fade grip. no cracks, rattles, webbing, or endcap separation. - $160SOLD

4. SOLD25.5oz Worth Legit Lite - returnable with receipt (blank SIS). random white grip. no cracks, rattles, webbing, or endcap separation. just has some light field scratches. - $145SOLD

5. SOLDDemarini Black Ops Roller - New with tags. - $150SOLD

6. SOLD14" Wilson a700 - backup glove that just sat in the bag. broken in and not floppy. - $25SOLD

Last edited:

sotiredofbs

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a J4 (thats the black 2014 Juggy right?) its listed 26 but I will weight it on the scale in hopes of a trade for the mercy!

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
was supposed to have a trade lined up for the mercy but didn't hear back from the guy today. gonna have to pass on the 26, the endload won't be there at all.

vitek18

Addicted to Softballfans
Interested in the J3A. I just won a raffle and can get any niw non exclusive bat. Would you do a trade?