For Sale 4 Sticks...all sub-$100 or less! Eastons and a Miken

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
Selling these for a couple local buds of mine...

First up:

-27oz Easton Trizone w/o the new stamp. Thing is solid, no visible webbing that I could locate but should be anytime soon if hasn't. Endcap is solid and has normal wear from seasons. No clue on return so will assume no, no receipt obviously as well then. $50 firm. Taken off the block and staying local.

-27oz Easton Trizone WITH the new USSSA stamp. Thing is solid as well. No visible webbing that I notice in a quick once over. Endcap is solid and pictured with others. Normal wear and tear from seasons. $100 obo if packaged. SOLD for asking

-30oz Easton Synergy Helmer. Bat is solid, minus a paint flake that is pictured below. Endcap is solid and stamp is easily still visible. $75 OBO if packaged. SOLD LOCALLY

-27oz Miken DST. Bat was a log for the longest time but man is it sounding and hitting nice, especially on older balls (44/375s). Stamp still visible, endcap is tight but pictured wear normal around endcap area. Weight sticker fell off a long time ago. $55 OBO if packaged with Helmer. SOLD LOCALLY

PACKAGE DEALS:
Helmer+Miken for $105 gifted to your door.

*Not quite as familiar with Eastons as I've never liked them much but should be decent prices from what I've seen. Let me know if WAY off.

Tons of pictures below:

Last edited:

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Does the scn20bw that has new utrip stamp have nsa2012 also or just the new utrip...if it does have nsa2012 im interested i miss my og