43 Years Old Today!

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
And still love the game just as much as I did 20 years ago (when I started playing softball)..

States start this weekend.... cant wait for Saturday

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
You're beginning to fossilize. Haha. J/k. Happy birthday bro!! See you this weekend.

I began to fossilize when I was 30... :p So yall are gonna do Lexington?? Watch us draw you guys off the rip, then spank us in 4.. Ill never hear the end of it!

Dexb0t

Entertainer
I began to fossilize when I was 30... :p So yall are gonna do Lexington?? Watch us draw you guys off the rip, then spank us in 4.. Ill never hear the end of it!

Yeah we are going to Lexington. Even that does happen(draw us), and y'all spank us in 4, then you still won't hear the end of it. Haha.

dblemup

Addicted to Softballfans
I call BS on it being DD's bday....I don't see it on the bottom of SBF, so it can't be true...keep winning rings D...it's what you do guy.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
I call BS on it being DD's bday....I don't see it on the bottom of SBF, so it can't be true...keep winning rings D...it's what you do guy.

Gonna try to get me another one in Florida this year... YES, I am going out of state AGAIN for ball... that is twice this year! :D