44 Pro

Revoke36

just custom ordered one a week ago. Looking for feedback from others that have custom ordered from them. What was the exact turn around time? How long did it take to break in? My season ends late October. I’m hoping to game it before then. TIA

I would say at the earliest 4 weeks. You can always check your order status on their website. About length of breakin time, it depends on whether you got the classic or signature series and hw stiff you like your gloves. I think I broke mine in in about 3 days but I like a stiff glove.

Revoke36

I went with the signature series. Thanks for the insight! I’ll have to look around their website for the updates. I didn’t notice that feature before other than the generic timeline they give on how the process works.

mpk

Extra Hitter
Yeah, takes about a month to make. It will come very stiff but I would expect with some mallet work, conditioner, etc. you could game it in a week or so. Welcome to the forum!

Mystr_E

My glove took 5 weeks. I got the Pro44 model in a 12.75 pro stiff. It’s insanely stiff! Kinda regret getting the pro stiff.

Mrchata

just custom ordered one a week ago. Looking for feedback from others that have custom ordered from them. What was the exact turn around time? How long did it take to break in? My season ends late October. I’m hoping to game it before then. TIA
FYI stage 5 takes the longest. However they are really good about the updates and thier CS is top notch. If you it's taking to lo g in a stage give them a call. Congrats Pro 44 gloves are awesome.

Revoke36

FYI stage 5 takes the longest. However they are really good about the updates and thier CS is top notch. If you it's taking to lo g in a stage give them a call. Congrats Pro 44 gloves are awesome.
Yikes. I was hoping stage 5 would be the quickest since it’s the only that says 1-7 days where as all the other stages take 7 days. So far I’m on stage 3 and I have been updated to the next stage every 7 days thus far. I’m just not the patient type lol

Revoke36

Update. Took exactly 5 weeks and two days for the glove to arrive. Broke it in in 24 hours! Gamed it and LOVE it. Very impressed with the quality and craftsmanship. I regret not getting my name embroidered. I opted not to in case I didn’t like the glove. I don’t see this glove ever leaving me.

Update. Took exactly 5 weeks and two days for the glove to arrive. Broke it in in 24 hours! Gamed it and LOVE it. Very impressed with the quality and craftsmanship. I regret not getting my name embroidered. I opted not to in case I didn’t like the glove. I don’t see this glove ever leaving me.

You got the Pro Stiff or Standard options?

MaverickAH

looks like it's personalized enough that you don't need to put your name on it

I agree! Beautiful glove! I'm probably partial because it's my team colors. ;)

I'd be concerned about a glove that was game ready after 24 hours though. I guess that it would depend on how you like your glove & how much time you want to spend breaking it in. My advice for any glove that breaks in that quickly is:
  • Always keep a ball in the pocket
  • Keep it clean.
  • Keep it dry.
  • Use as little conditioner as possible.
  • Maybe treat it with a light coating of petroleum jelly to help seal the leather. Especially the inside.

Revoke36

It’s kip leather. A little easier to break in than more mature leathers. Also, I literally worked the glove all day and all night in that 24 hr period.