For Sale 5 bats for sale

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
31/22 Easton Scn2b - Bat has a couple hundred hits but looks extremely clean. Anyone who knows these are top fastpitch bats and are tanks. Daughter didn't play this year and next year it'll be to small. Asking 130 obo gifted/shipped

31/21 Easton Scn6b - Couple hundred hits but also is pretty clean. Hasn't been used since last year. Some Field scratches. Missing knob sticker. Asking 115 gifted/shipped

27 oz Supermax Fx700 Asa (27.68 on scale). Would make a great team bat. Missing Weight Sticker. Bat has some scratches, cleat marks and some endcap separation that was there since the bat was almost new. This thing is a tank and hits the crap out of the 44's. About 1500 hits on it. Sold

26 oz. Reebok Vector-O Plus. Old stamp, has a rattle but man is this a fun bat to swing. Was my gamer last year before I went all Demarini. Asking 80 obo gifted/shipped

Easton Srv4 Speed 28 oz. Marked Warranty Replacement. Lots of field wear, small rattle sometimes. I got this as a team bat and it got no love. Sold

Last edited:

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Guys, been dealing with a lot of flooding here in Ne ohio. Bats are back up. Pm with some serious offers, not half of my asking price.