$50 logos and numbers

$50 logos and numbers, $75 full dye designs.

Will set your logo up for dye sublimation, screen print or embroidery.

Will send you all the files you will need to send to your own printer. I don't do any inhouse printing.

Any companies out there that need some help let me know.

You can PM me, just leave your email address and any details about the logo you have.

I do require payment upfront before beginning any logo work.

Thanks

Last edited:

iidioiiigiig

Addicted to Softballfans
shane/two3softball is the real deal...... Shane just did a logo for me that a couple companys couldn't do for me, b/c they were having trouble designing what I had envisioned and he knocked it out of the park on the first try..... this guy has over exceeded my expectations, and I will recommend him to anyone and everyone and would not hesitate to use him again!! Awesome job Shane, Thank you

Beermuda-1.jpg

Last edited:

jimbo007

Addicted to Softballfans
Shane designed the logo in my avatar, ultra easy to work with and he gave us 3 revisions without a complaint. Got the final logo finished within 2 days. Very, very impressive work and well worth the money.

jonesey30

Addicted to Softballfans
Great Work

Shane recently designed my Fred's Heating logo perfectly and couldn't be any happier.
Thanks again

mikenu

"Second Sucks"
WOW, Shane is GTG, he designed a few logos for one of my teams and I was really impressed with his work. Not to mention he gets the job done FAST. Don't hesitate to deal with him.

mikenu

"Second Sucks"
I just want to give Shane another shout out for the great work that he does! He went OVER and ABOVE for me to make the necessary changes so my screenprinter could use his artwork. I will be using his services every year and for multiple others sports/hobbies!

Wildcat22

The Veteran
got these done a few months ago, logo design by two3design and jersey design by Xtreme Graffix, turned out great

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

hitsbombs

The absolute stud
I'm looking for a logo for my sons football team. bellefonte red raiders, in pa. Of course, I've seen a million Indian head logos, but I'm looking for something different. I did a wrestling logo once that include the historic skyline of of downtown. I'm looking for something original like that. Any help? For reference, http://bellefonte.com/