52 cal fh

henry52

Addicted to Softballfans
I guys the Fh52 feel exactly like the Dan smith plague , that one of the best bat combat make , they use the new power weight system ,so you have maybe to drop one weight of bat for the next season

Franck 52

bat monger

Combat Advisory staff
I guys the Fh52 feel exactly like the Dan smith plague , that one of the best bat combat make , they use the new power weight system ,so you have maybe to drop one weight of bat for the next season

Franck 52

This is good info right here.

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.

Franck 52

Tu est merveilleuse, tres vite rypondre.. c'est tres bon looking bat , je vrais "un" .... envoyez moi un s'il vous plait? :D:D

Some seriously bad french, but I haven't used it in.. 8 years haha

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
Are you guys going to be making 29 oz bats for anything at all anymore?

henry52

Addicted to Softballfans
That a pleasure guys , I'm always available for every combat guys ,
Feel free to ask any question

Franck 52

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
Are you guys going to be making 29 oz bats for anything at all anymore?

The new lines with the Power Weighting system will only be made up to 29s if I understood the video correctly. Combat has done away with 30oz bats.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Change that to a :D...the weighting will make it feel like a 30. If the guys I've spoke to about them are telling me that they've had to drop down an oz, I think you'll like it.
As long as they're weighted like a 30 that'll be okay. I was thinking they were just doing away with the 30's. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.