52 degrees tonight and...

Stratt

to many bats
52 degrees at game time tonight and the first Demarini Steel of the season blew up. Single wall only league, and once I seen it happen, I almost ran to my truck for my Reflex.

Chad4471

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah it is cold here in cny too. I think this is the first week I am going to have to keep my salvo in the bag and swing the CV12

guitarmike

Addicted to Softballfans
52 degrees at game time tonight and the first Demarini Steel of the season blew up. Single wall only league, and once I seen it happen, I almost ran to my truck for my Reflex.

These babies do not like the cold.

bbomber4

Addicted to Softballfans
Demarini Steels are the absolute worst in temps below 60 degrees. I broke 6 of them 2 falls ago

brock

Addicted to Softballfans
i will swing any of my bats in any weather.

ive swung my m75 numerous times below 40* and its a tank

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
My gamer Freak started to crack 2 weeks ago in fall, but I killt that ball so i didnt care.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
At 52 degrees with a WS, you were kind of asking for it. If you want a singlewall that will actually hold up, get a Pyrotech, Nano, or KSP.

ROCKKROWN

Addicted to Softballfans
Mid 30's last night and my jaw dropped when the game before us had a team swinging an RD28, a Flyswatter and a couple top of the line Eastons and kept swinging em when they were up 15 in the 3rd. Kept all my composites at home and swung my EST!

papo08

No Affiliation....
open invitation to come play down here with us for the rest of the winter. keep your bats healthy

CD#5

Addicted to Softballfans
I think it was about 50 degrees last night and just swung my Recoil and it felt good