5th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament Dates

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
I've had a lot of people asking me lately what the dates are for this year's Swinging Bunt Super Draft so I figure I'll just put them here and save everyone the trouble of emailing me asking.

April 29 - May 1

This is the tentative schedule as it stands now...

April 29th - Home Run Derby, demos, etc (will be evening events - working on details)

April 30th - Pool play, Benefit party

May 1st - Single elimination seeded tourney

May 2nd - Dusty takes a day off to sleep

FYI...there is no date set for the opening of registration. In the past it is usually around mid-February but this year will be closer to March 1st. So until you hear otherwise, assume it is March 1st.

Hope this helps answer questions for everyone.

Last edited:

sdm24

You stay classy San Diego
Crap! We have a WSQ that weekend. This will be the second year in a row. Oh well, at least I am playing.

dds109

Love you Son...
Maybe I will have to get a crew of Minnesota guys down for this.

its a very good time, alot of softball and alot of board bros play in this. I believe this is the largest draft tourney in the US now...

bjsumner

T-League MVP, 1977-78
its a very good time, alot of softball and alot of board bros play in this. I believe this is the largest draft tourney in the US now...

Tru-dat....:cool:

We usually have people come from Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri, and other states...

As DDS (who does logos :) ) states, it is a great time and lots of softball...generally a 4-5 game guarantee.

dds109

Love you Son...
Tru-dat....:cool:

We usually have people come from Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri, and other states...

As DDS (who does logos :) ) states, it is a great time and lots of softball...generally a 4-5 game guarantee.

:rolleyes: you must play on the same team as me... come on mannnnnnnnn

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
I believe this is the largest draft tourney in the US now...

I'm pretty sure this is true. Not sure any other draft tourney does 20 teams and a total of 240 players. I could be wrong though.

At some point I'd like to go even bigger but that would require more fields (would have to utilize another complex) or institute Friday night games (which would be tough). <-- pipe dream

belly43

Bored without softball
If you are interested you better sign up fast. This will be the most fun you have all year playing ball and for a good cause.

TW25

Addicted to Softballfans
Good Idea having it on the same weekend as my daughters 1st birthday. Oh well, atleast now Don has a chance in the HR Derby!!!:eek::D

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
Good Idea having it on the same weekend as my daughters 1st birthday. Oh well, atleast now Don has a chance in the HR Derby!!!:eek::D

Come on Tim! There's a playground out there. What better place for a birthday party? I can get you 240 guys singing Happy Birthday!