6 game guarantee in San Angelo

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
Alrighty, San Angelo finally published their tournament schedule, so I am trying to give all of y'all plenty of warning this time.

Hellraiser tournament
6 gg
June 22-24

I really would like to get some bros down/over/up here for this. Let me know what's up.

Also, they have scheduled another Goliath Gobbler (also 6gg), but it's the first weekend (2-3), not the third, which was right before Thanksgiving. I will post about this again when it get's closer.

Last edited:

sfortune

Chuckin' and Duckin'
what are the chances of geeting you guys to do a tourney like this in Bryan / College Station? It would be great to get evryone in this tourney and you guys would have a hell of alot of teams, escpecially being a 6GG

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
what are the chances of geeting you guys to do a tourney like this in Bryan / College Station? It would be great to get evryone in this tourney and you guys would have a hell of alot of teams, escpecially being a 6GG

It's the city that organizes the tourney. It starts as a 4 or more game pool to determine seeds, then make a bracket. It can be single or double depending on number of teams. It's supposed to make the start of the bracket more even, and make sure the last few games are more competitive, because you shouldn't have anybody get easy games due to weak seeding.

I think it would be excellent for teams like we would be putting together on here, because we could have a few games to get used to each other before the real tourney begins.