6 GG UTRIP NIT IN RALIEGH this weekend

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
So I assume he will just be sending out texts to the coaches of all the teams rather than posting it somewhere for everybody to see?

WombatWolf

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes, all communications I have received so far have been Text messages from him. I believe he is attending a funeral today so his time has been limited. Once I get more info tonight, I can post here what I receive.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Yes, all communications I have received so far have been Text messages from him. I believe he is attending a funeral today so his time has been limited. Once I get more info tonight, I can post here what I receive.

Sounds good to me. If I hear anything else I will do the same. Im not the coach of my team though so all my info will be second hand.

WombatWolf

Addicted to Softballfans
All gametimes were posted tonight by Johnny Blizzard on the www.northcarolinausssa.com message board. Surprisingly, they figured out a way to play the whole thing at Walnut Creek. First groups start round 1 at 9am, and the last groups start as late as 2:50pm. Going to be a long day. My team starts at 12:30, lucky us :( The temps look to be trending down a little so maybe it won't be too bad.

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
damn its gonna be hot as hell!

Should be fun though still considering the number of teams that will be there.

anyone ends up havin a player pass out from the heat or anything else lol, feel free to hit me up if ya need a replacement at all...only 5-10min from the complex, can fill in anywhere in the infield cept P.

Winslow08

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't forget guys the POPO will be looking for anyone drinking so keep it concealed and drink plenty of water! Will be playing with Winslow's if anyone wants to stop by and say hey!

Winslow08

Addicted to Softballfans
Need one to help out if anyone is interested. It will a platoon role to help out. LMK it you are interested.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
We went 4-2 and finished second to 752 in D. They were our only two losses. Good squad they got. Class act too. My team (Wrayven Softball outta Richmond, VA) enjoyed playing down there. Played alot of good teams with good guys. Hope to play there again soon

Country35

Banned User
We went 4-2 and finished second to 752 in D. They were our only two losses. Good squad they got. Class act too. My team (Wrayven Softball outta Richmond, VA) enjoyed playing down there. Played alot of good teams with good guys. Hope to play there again soon

I watched yall's game with them the first time, no shame losing to them, they belong in C ball. I like those matching shorts too man.

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
Herd one of those games was 40-10.... thats some tough ball there...Good to see everyone make it out of there okay given the temps we had!

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
I watched yall's game with them the first time, no shame losing to them, they belong in C ball. I like those matching shorts too man.

Thanks Bro. Yeah they came up here and won the Silver Division (compared to USSSA D) of the Beast of the East which is Softball Nation. And did so scoring about 20 runs a game. Definately a good team. Like I said, everyone we played this weekend were real class acts.