For Sale 7 USSSA Sticks For Sale - All Returnable - Mostly Worths

James23

Hittin' Backside

If you click on the pictures they become much larger. I've been out of the bat buying/selling game for awhile, so if any of my prices are off just make an offer. If you have any questions please ask!

All bats are returnable. If you want to see more pictures of a certain stick just PM me your email address and I'll do so. All prices listed below assume you are paying with PayPal and I'm paying for shipping. (USPS Priority w/insurance)

Selling only - not interested in trades. Please PM offers to me! None of these bats are altered (besides the og grips being removed). Great feedback buying and selling throughout the years - I'm easy to deal with and ship fast!

A - Miken Freak Plus 26oz - 400 swings SOLD
B - Worth Mayhem Reload 26.5 oz - 10 swings - Perfect condition. $135
C - Worth Jeff Hall Mutant 26.5 oz - swings really light - 500 swings - SOLD
D - Worth Resmondo Titan 26 oz - my favorite bat - 500 swings - very slight rattle SOLD
E - Worth Resmondo Titan 26 oz - 200 swings - some spiderwebbing - swings light to me SOLD
F - Worth Team Dealer Mutant - 27 oz NIW - feels like a 26 when I dry swing it - TRADED
G - Worth 454 Titan Balanced - 26 oz - 50 swings (maybe less) - balls pops off this thing SOLD
H - Worth 454 Titan Balanced - 26 oz NIW - looking for a Freak 98 or Salvo

Last edited:

soccer8yanks

Addicted to Softballfans
Man, they are giving them away. I think I paid $165 about a year ago.

yeah stuff if droppin in price, even niw, dont mean to be killin ur posted prices but guy is sellin 2010 JH Mutants for $155 NIW on here, hope u get what u want for these those

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans
The 2011 Ressy Titan is high also. NIW was $169 at the beginning of the year. The 2009 Ressy is high also.