7th Annual "Toys for Children" Men's Softball Tournament in Parker, AZ

Mohave1

Frybread and Palinka!
Saturday, December 10th. $175 a team. 1st,2nd & 3rd place trophies. Proceeds will go to the children that live in shelters and help them enjoy Christmas.

I'm not running this, but seeing that some of the bullhead/mohave valley guys are on.... :rolleyes: if you're interested, hit me up and I'll forward the contact inormation. :D

Last edited:

A.D.D.4HER

Part Time Player
$175 a team. 1st,2nd & 3rd place trophies. Proceeds will go to the children that live in shelters and help them enjoy Christmas.

I'm not running this, but seeing that some of the bullhead/mohave valley guys are on.... :rolleyes: if you're interested, hit me up and I'll forward the contact inormation. :D

For sure..when is this tourney?

Mohave1

Frybread and Palinka!
ill be off that weekend. so i can play :D

I seen that.... lol idk if we're getting a team in it or not yet.... Padre was looking at Avondale and somewhere else.... :| lol We might though, depending on what the Needles guys are up for.... :D

Mohave1

Frybread and Palinka!
Haven't heard, but I'll see if we're playing in it tonight and call that guy and see how many he has after dinner. :D

Mohave1

Frybread and Palinka!
Lil said there were 5 as of yesterday. Didn't ask padre if we were playing in it yet.... lol Sandy wants to play anywhere.... :D

Mohave1

Frybread and Palinka!
yea, them too... so, me, pa, mik, dav, dj, tony, john, a, sandy, booth, ray, you and maybe brad.... but we were supposed to have all those guys for that last tourney and we played the first 2 with only 8... lol and we won those games. :D