805 BS spot

kRuelas

Taste Tha Mexellence
starting up a bs spot for the 805 and surrounding areas just getting back into the board had some board bros move away had some jump into the noob bus

fyi my brother gil ruelas aka BeeCee21 on the board is a rep for pacific apparel doing mad graphix for the 805 area hit him up for good deals on dri-fits towels hats full sub sweaters pants and any othe design needs you may have

Last edited:

kRuelas

Taste Tha Mexellence
heres some hes done for our team he did whats in my sig
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

GUS1

Addicted to Softballfans
Good to know looks like some nice work there! My want some individual trucker hats if he has some made

kRuelas

Taste Tha Mexellence
trucker hats

Good to know looks like some nice work there! My want some individual trucker hats if he has some made

I talked to him last night he was wondering if your looking pacific apparel gear or something custom hit him up @ BeeCee21 on th board

kRuelas

Taste Tha Mexellence
What up scootdogg those were some bad ace seat at that bball game ...I herd we're trading a buster jersey for room rights during spring training!

Road Dog

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol

Lol long beach is prolly poppin compared to santa maria !

Yeah, its all good though. Meet GUS1 and he is gtg from me-- still need to Bp fo' sho but yeah good some board bro's frm here. I know season is winding down but im looking to get picked up.

Road Dog

Addicted to Softballfans
so where you stay long beach or santa maria? and what position you play ?

Staying in Santa maria by way of Long Beach. I play 2nd and 3rd and can pitch too. Been playing ball and tournaments for a while too. I have references...

kRuelas

Taste Tha Mexellence
any body down for bp or pick up game wed th 26th of december ? lmk so we can work the detail

GUS1

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm always down to meet some people, would this b during the day or evening? Just asking due to work

kRuelas

Taste Tha Mexellence
What time do you work or get out of work I would like to go around 130- 230 pending my hangover lol I'm really down any time the more the better ....I don't work that day

GUS1

Addicted to Softballfans
Usually work the full day in till my b 6-6:30. But once we get closer to the day or weekend I should know more likely if I'm working. An by then we should know what's everyone else that would like to meet up

kRuelas

Taste Tha Mexellence
im not sure was thinking in santa maria across from the air port pending field conditions

GUS1

Addicted to Softballfans
Hagerman might even b open if it's during the week. Some time open on the weekends as well