9/25 scmaf tournament

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Easy... That's because I didn't finish college, I am just a College and J.C. dropout. Don't get so up tight bro. You been way too sensitive lately. If I offended you in anyway I take it back...

What have I been uptight about lately? You call me out here for some unknown reason, and I don't appreciate it. My teams are in the same ****ing division as yours. WTF is it all about?

quick23

lol seeing as u sandbagged palms 2 years ago? lol jk.. yes foo i know the story as u repeat it everytime u talk bout it..

Its all good we are still marked as the best E team of all time to play the TOC. That squad is still banned from playing that tourney. I also am never the one to bring it up, others do, I will just confirm the story. So when you win something other then a local back yard REC+ tourney, then come talk to me and I will buy you a beer...

quick23

What have I been uptight about lately? You call me out here for some unknown reason, and I don't appreciate it. My teams are in the same ****ing division as yours. WTF is it all about?

I just messing with you Scoot, no harm meant...

NCS

Putanginamo
Scooter there's a REC tourney on the other thread, you might want to check it out.

NCS

Putanginamo
No im not joking! seriously this is a smack board. not a counseling session. Geez! gimme a break!

mjs

Dodging bullets
No im not joking! seriously this is a smack board. not a counseling session. Geez! gimme a break!

really....this means that this place is a place just to talk **** to people you play with and against....give me a break....

NCS

Putanginamo
Exactly so why is everyone taking it so personal? I mean some people. I was being sarcastic in my last post.

mjs

Dodging bullets
Exactly so why is everyone taking it so personal? I mean some people. I was being sarcastic in my last post.

haven't u heard that butthurt is strong in slowpitch softball....i am just here as a mediator....sarcasm understood....;)

gfunk

<font color="#00008B">VATO LOCO</font>
Its all good we are still marked as the best E team of all time to play the TOC. That squad is still banned from playing that tourney. I also am never the one to bring it up, others do, I will just confirm the story. So when you win something other then a local back yard REC+ tourney, then come talk to me and I will buy you a beer...

wow , scott !!! you got your hands full :cool::cool:

quick23

wow , scott !!! you got your hands full :cool::cool:

Gabe, that wasnt for Scott. I know he has won a few big tourneys with me. He has been there and knows what its like to play good teams everytime we step on the field. It was for the dmniterider guy....

NCS

Putanginamo
Liar it was for all the SM teams that won't step up and play where they belong. LMAO!

gfunk

<font color="#00008B">VATO LOCO</font>
Gabe, that wasnt for Scott. I know he has won a few big tourneys with me. He has been there and knows what its like to play good teams everytime we step on the field. It was for the dmniterider guy....

lmao A.J.

just want to start something up against the S.M. BOYZ..................:D:D

kRuelas

Taste Tha Mexellence
Wow take a look @ dis sh@* all u guys are kind of funny I think this hole thread calls for a pick up game buster cherry rollin wit scoot dawg hit us up !