For Sale/Trade 9 Easton’s For Sale

sasha3825

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to trade or sell the following. Everything that is out of the wrapper has minimal swings. All with both barcodes. No receipts. Trades are original Miken Freak Black, Freak 30 and Monsta original DNA. I’d consider 2-1’s as well. Text works best as I’m don’t check back on much. 617-861-5544. All prices are shipped with PayPal being F&F or buyer pays fees.

27oz UTRIP Realtree NIW $100 SOLD
27oz UTRIP Realtree $90 SOLD
27 oz ASA Realtree $90 SOLD
27oz UTRIP Salvo NIW $90 SOLD
27oz ASA Wegman $90 SOLD
27oz UTRIP Torq $90 SOLD
27oz UTRIP Torq NIW $100 SOLD
27oz UTRIP Kirby NOW $60 SOLD
26oz ASA EOS $100 SOLD

Last edited:

4xtra

Player/Coach
Easton Bump
full

sasha3825

Addicted to Softballfans
Am I too high on these? I’ll def take less and readjust pricing. I was going on what I saw on other posts here. I just want to move these ASAP

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Am I too high on these? I’ll def take less and readjust pricing. I was going on what I saw on other posts here. I just want to move these ASAP
probably a bit too high. A ton of Eastons get blown out on other sites and I know that the Realtree and Torq were no exception and were being sold for $70-80 some places not too long ago. I'm pretty sure I bought a lightly used Kirby (ASA) for $50 under a year ago

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just bought the year newer kirby from the store for $50. Easton vary a lot. Once they sell out the process tend to go back up because they're also just starting to break in.