2011 WSL / MIKEN 98 BATS WORLD CHAMPIONS

Men's B: CA Sports (TN)
Men's C: Dave's Place (FL)

Men's D: Luquire (FL)
Men's E: Scrubbs (AL)

Women's: Mobile Heat (AL)

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
didn't see many high scoring games at all this year. Saw several games in the b and c where neither team scored more than 10 runs. The supplied balls idea sucked really bad. Those crappy asa trumps sucked really bad in the later games after being hit and sitting in the sun all day.

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
didn't see many high scoring games at all this year. Saw several games in the b and c where neither team scored more than 10 runs. The supplied balls idea sucked really bad. Those crappy asa trumps sucked really bad in the later games after being hit and sitting in the sun all day.

this doesnt surprise me at all...been 2 yrs in a row and havent seen a good ball there yet lol!!

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
synthetic. it wasn't a bad ball I thought.

we managed to put up 18, 15, 14, 11, 7, 6 and 2 in our games. the 6 and 2 were the ones we lost, of course. and we didn't get any HRs

I don't blame the balls or bats for low scoring...lots of wind blowing in and great defense were the culprits

jhstyx

Addicted to Softballfans
synthetic. it wasn't a bad ball I thought.

we managed to put up 18, 15, 14, 11, 7, 6 and 2 in our games. the 6 and 2 were the ones we lost, of course. and we didn't get any HRs

I don't blame the balls or bats for low scoring...lots of wind blowing in and great defense were the culprits

It was a windy weekend to start, but a lot of out of town teams don't expect the sea breeze. That close to the gulf it is always going to be windy, especially late afternoon.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
didn't expect it, but it didn't take us out of our game. it's nothing close to what it's like at disney though

drpnbmbs

At the gym
anyone on here from CA sports? wouldnt mind playing them some next year since we are only 45 min away from each other

chadj19

Go Pack Go!!!
I didn't mind the balls at all. They were much better than we had at ASA state here for sure. We just didn't get the bats going. Had a blast though. Already looking forward to next year!

Mooselodge24

Slinging Nova Bombs
Idk about the other classes, but I thought the E division was pretty legit as far as correctly placed teams it seemed. Some had big guys who seemed to struggled making sure it stayed in, but good across the board. The balls were pretty good and liked the random testing.

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea forthe most part it was pretty even but I know the team that won the D told the director they would play both weekends if they could play the first weekend in D and they let them play under a different name.

jermlandro

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought the balls jumped out of the park. I had heard the balls sucked and wouldnt fly at all, and we couldnt keep the ball in play.

WiscBdevils06

Addicted to Softballfans
The balls were fine. what do you want to hit 100 cores? 44/375's are just fine. It didn't help the wind was blowing in most of the weekend on the fields. That kept the scores down. oh and probably the bat testing so you cheaters actually had to play legit.

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
i know you think they were fine.... doesn't all of WI hit sb12s? Those balls sucks. I would rather have hit classic Ms.