A blast from the past

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
First composite bats I got when I realized softball could be more competitive than drinking with buddies.

My first "collection", used a buddy's bat with a knob cuff, tried to make my own from tape......

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Cool. Got a busy sched in August, but may be down in the D if you want to hit some. Def not the 22nd weekend though.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think I lost my good pics when our old computer crashed. Oldest I have now.

PC050632.jpg

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
234FBD9D-7D67-4DE2-A08D-C60CCF3427B8-6657-0000113A9658F382.jpg

The second appearance of Joker's Titan. I've owned every hot bat there was, this OG Psycho is still my GOAT.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
My Andersons

More Andersons and my NRG500 FP 34/24, I loved that bat

More metal

I still have the SA Jeff Hall and the Miken 25 oz Recoil. I have flipped my Andersons many times but have an even bigger collection now and more single walls

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
234FBD9D-7D67-4DE2-A08D-C60CCF3427B8-6657-0000113A9658F382.jpg

The second appearance of Joker's Titan. I've owned every hot bat there was, this OG Psycho is still my GOAT.

The Psycho, F98, NRG, and Titan all look like they're straigt gas. Sometimes that can be deceiving on a Miken though.

I had a Freak98 that webbed up & must have lasted 1k hits at absolute nasty status. Utrip sticks didn't impress me much next to it & even a well used Ultra didn't float my boat much as I thought it would. I had a F+ that got ridiculous & maybe slightly better than my F98 (maybe 5ish feet) but then the stamps change came so I peddled it. Still get sad when I see that F98 cracked.

Joker

i sold the titan at the time of the new stamps coming out trying to get as much value out of it as possible. little did i know there would be so many places around here that grandfathered the old bats. i could have used it for a few more years

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
i sold the titan at the time of the new stamps coming out trying to get as much value out of it as possible. little did i know there would be so many places around here that grandfathered the old bats. i could have used it for a few more years

I did the same thing with my old stamps & saw the sane scenario unfold. Probably still be where I'm at today with bats though. Wouldn't mind having my F+ or M75120 back but I'm not buying one either.

Last edited:

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
The Psycho, F98, NRG, and Titan all look like they're straigt gas. Sometimes that can be deceiving on a Miken though.

I had a Freak98 that webbed up & must have lasted 1k hits at absolute nasty status. Utrip sticks didn't impress me much next to it & even a well used Ultra didn't float my boat much as I thought it would. I had a F+ that got ridiculous & maybe slightly better than my F98 (maybe 5ish feet) but then the stamps change came so I peddled it. Still get sad when I see that F98 cracked.

NRG and Psycho were my gamers for years. Psycho was only a tiny bit ahead of the NRG. I've owned LVs, 1st batch SCX2s, 1st batch Freaks, but none ever replaced these two.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
sure miss the techfire classic and rage, og syn+ was great too. like to get ahold of the pst blue/red always wanted to get on but at $350+ and scared to dent the taper i never did lol

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
logs, nothing but logs

awesome
poop
meh
overrated
awesome
poop

meh
awesome
best bat ever