A few choice words about MychalUVA

jac187

<font color="#000080">New Member</font>
Despite not showing up at SuperDraft, we can blame is horrible choice of travel agents, HtownButMunch Getaways...

he still came through for me...but we all know he is good to go...just dont hold his friendships TXSoftball14 and Htown against him.. .:D :D :D

Thank Mychal..got the bag yesterday...next time use a bigger box, drives the gf crazy when I wont let he open it until I get home :D :D

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
Despite not showing up at SuperDraft, we can blame is horrible choice of travel agents, HtownButMunch Getaways...

he still came through for me...but we all know he is good to go...just dont hold his friendships TXSoftball14 and Htown against him.. .:D :D :D

Thank Mychal..got the bag yesterday...next time use a bigger box, drives the gf crazy when I wont let he open it until I get home :D :D

Did you see what box I turned inside-out to ship it? It was either that cat litter machine box or a diaper box... the married life :rolleyes:.

Glad it got there safely.

jac187

<font color="#000080">New Member</font>
Did you see what box I turned inside-out to ship it? It was either that cat litter machine box or a diaper box... the married life :rolleyes:.

Glad it got there safely.

yeah i saw the box...made me think about getting one of those for the two rat hunters i got...is it worth it?